Connection cannot be established

asdf124

After the new update, connection cannot be established for adventures.

Which means that you cannot connect to adventures at the moment after the update.

Good luck fixing this bug :D.

Zuluski

yes, what a terrible coincidence. Halloween broke the adventures and i bet it will fix them too (when it finishes :) )

William Bresnaham

Killing the adventures must be the 'trick' part of the version 2.16 update. I hope the Halloween Event they added with this update is enough of a 'treat'.

williamjack

Halloween event works like valentines did,you send flowers to friends and get for doing jobs duels fort battles. After a certain amount it unlocks rewards and you can use flowers to purchase some rewards.Also a card tombola game
So it is a treat to go with the trick lol

William Bresnaham

Well, adventures seem to be 'working' again. The three building control indicators at the top of the screen do not seem to be working correctly after the update and the game generates a bunch of useless messages saying the buildings are unoccupied, even when they are occupied/controlled.

At least the building color still changes when you have control.

walker1979

Well, adventures seem to be 'working' again. The three building control indicators at the top of the screen do not seem to be working correctly after the update and the game generates a bunch of useless messages saying the buildings are unoccupied, even when they are occupied/controlled.

At least the building color still changes when you have control.
same for me

futurama1001

They'll be changed tomorrow when the game is updated to launch the event.
The update took place yesterday around the time the announcement was posted. The Halloween event is already in-game, but it won't activate until 10 AM. The current game version can be found by selecting Server Info from the Options menu.