congrats TW

DeletedUser41

Its only temporary, and we did help them get there.

Makes me shudder when i look and The Shadow City are not number one lol.

Better get some more forts.

Congrats though, keep it warm :p

DeletedUser14006

The top 3 spots are a collective of the same fort allies, does not matter who is number one, we will be at the side of TSC when they take the next two large forts, see you there Realm ;)

DeletedUser

no, its strange. im not even in TSC and i have gotten used to them being on top. realm, either you need to take some forts (not ours), or go duel someone into the dirt. to get more dueling points.

DeletedUser544

speaking of dueling points, anyone been able to extrapolate out how they calculate dueling points and member points?

DeletedUser

maybe (duels won-duels lost)x5?

I'm more curious about Member points.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

so member points would appear to be affected by individual members' fort battle performance
and I imagine quests completed and other things affect it too; they say the medals don't 'provide anything' they are just rewards... maybe however, they define the criteria used in member and dueling points calculation?

there are medals for fort battles, dueling, working, quests... maybe these are the things that matter to calculating member points

regarding duel points, I think moshorushu is on to something it definitely must be related to wins and losses
but maybe KOs too?

DeletedUser

speaking of dueling points, anyone been able to extrapolate out how they calculate dueling points and member points?

I got a town on world 7. Just me in the town, town Mortician says
total duels:39
duels won: 38
duels lost: 1
passed out members: 1
passed out opponents :1

My town has 155 member points im level 31 by the way.

So formula could be a total of town members level divided by two ....

My town has 185 duel points

So formula could be duels won minus duels lost divided by two....

DeletedUser

for duel points I've just checked a few towns and it sims to be as I said above.

I got a town on world 7. Just me in the town, town Mortician says
total duels:39
duels won: 38
duels lost: 1

passed out members: 1
passed out opponents :1

My town has 155 member points im level 31 by the way.

So formula could be a total of town members level divided by two ....

My town has 185 duel points

So formula could be duels won minus duels lost divided by two....

(38-1)x5=185 :)

and with member points>I'm alone in -Lick My Brain-,lvl 98 and 490 member points,again 98x5=490.in towns with more members....ask a dev:)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

nice I'm sold on the dueling points good job moshuroshu =)

I agree members points are the more interesting calculated value (in terms of how they arrive at it)

DeletedUser

I think we established how to get duel points a long time ago lol

what mosh said is right.

(Duels won - Duels lost) x 5 = Points

DeletedUser

no, its strange. im not even in TSC and i have gotten used to them being on top. realm, either you need to take some forts (not ours), or go duel someone into the dirt. to get more dueling points.

Eh, at this point, we're pretty much one team. Fort points comes down to whoever is first to issue the challenge, since we'd all show up either way. Derek's just been so much more zealous about it than anyone else =P

TSC's still got our collective asses whupped on dueling points, which is where the real effort and skill comes into play imo.