Confused and Frustrated with this game!

Hello everyone, I am finding this game Frustrating.
I am on some quests and find that the game is Lacking in General Information on how to move forward.
It just Assumes that you just know how!
And yes, I have tried the existing Help threads and internet sites already, with no avail.
So I post this thread in the forum.

eg. Quest: Keep Learning. From the Master Blacksmith.
1. The Hint talks about Professional Points? Where do you find these PP? Under what menu? Found where in the game?
2. It says you have to learn new recipes? Where and how do you get them?
3. I got a recipe, found in my inventory: Create a bayonet. It says I need Blacksmith 50? Where do I find this information? Where in the game? Which menu?
4. And how do I gain Blacksmith points. I assume I keep crafting with Iron Rods? I am many, many levels away from accessing the level needed to mine these.

IMO. This game needs better instruction and better functionality.
Help appreciated in answers and positive advice.

Thanks for the reply and links.
Question though?
1. Where do I find my Blacksmithing Skill/Stats/Information in the game?

DeletedUser34781

3 icon from the right along the bottom....next to messages icon

DeletedUser35533

you find recipes by doing jobs, buying them of the market or from the mobile trader(bearded guy in your equipment window.) recipes eventually stop giving points (When they turn from gold to gray) which means you need to learn the next level recipes and craft what they teach so you can get more points and learn new recipes

Thanks for the replys.
Questions though.
Am I asking the wrong question? Where do I find the Stat for Blacksmith?
The recipe for "Create a Bayonet" has a requirement of Blacksmith 50.
Where is this stat found on my avatar?
Where do I see where my stats are?

DeletedUser33353

Thanks for the replys.
Questions though.
Am I asking the wrong question? Where do I find the Stat for Blacksmith?
The recipe for "Create a Bayonet" has a requirement of Blacksmith 50.
Where is this stat found on my avatar?
Where do I see where my stats are?

As they say....A picture is worth a thousand words.
http://prntscr.com/ee7zgv
Hit the craft tab, your status is in the top right.

fortfighter1

My advice is join a very active town with at least 25-30 members and the town members will help you advance your craft level as well as offer advice on how to do so.

DeletedUser37645

anybody have any ideas on the leave greenhorns alone for 3 hours .. i can't seem to get the needed items (what ever they are ) to drop in the allotted time. what are the items and what job do do to get them iknow not products

DeletedUser34781

spam 15 seconds jobs over and over. took me 2 mate tea's for energy refills to get the dropped items. as you said it's not products just items like gear etc. they will drop just takes spamming