Completed Quest List

DeletedUser

Idea title: Completed Quest List

Details of idea: I have two suggestions. First, in West 2.0, it appears to be no longer possible to go back and look at both the Quest "original" instruction, plus the "epilogue" once completed. Only the epilogue is visible. I would like to go back to the style of West 1.x, where both were visible.

Secondly, in the Completed Quest list, please, please, please put the list in some sort of sensible order, e.g., alphabetical by Quest title, e.g., "Animal Spirits", "Traveling Circus". It is very difficult to scan that list to find a specific quest!

Visual Aid:
None

Reasons for submitting:
Because it's something we need.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

I think he meant

Proposal
Quests log book view -
1. Allow for both the original" instruction quest, plus the "epilogue" once completed.
2. Completed Quest list alphabetical order by Quest title

Current Workaround
All the completed quests are klustered into some hodge podge of a mess called a list. Best of luck you might need it.

Details
1st part well pull of the schematics for West 1.3 and take a good hard look at it and see if it can be reworked into West 2.0.
As for the 2nd part put all the completed quests into a database, then do the filter sort by abc order.

Abuse Prevention
People might actually use it and learn from their previous quest mistakes.. oh my this should be interesting to watch.

Visual Aids
maybe something like this... but abc order on the completed quests.
33dbkb8.png

Summary
It is very difficult to scan that list to find a specific quest! without some kind of order to the maddness.

DeletedUser28687

Agree with all that.

Some order in the lists is #1 priority for me on this one