Complete Set with No Name - 2100 Bonds

DeletedUser

The Complete Set with No Name chest costs 2100 bonds/nuggets. Since the maximum bonds we can store is 2000, does it mean we can only buy it with nuggets?

DeletedUser

Innogames sometimes have reduced prices for items in the Shop.

DeletedUser

Damn. So being nugget poor I gotta buy piecemeal or keep my bonds at near 2000 and wait for a discount.

DeletedUser

Sometime in near future, the limit of 2k bonds will be raised.

DeletedUser

Proper Prior Planning Prevents P Poor Performance. It's the seven Ps.
Can we just raise the bond limit and be done with this?

Also, are you really interested in making more money for Inno?
Just sell the Declaration of Independence for nuggets all the time. Yeah, you'll see an end of the year bonus.

DeletedUser8131

Declaration of Independence

Proper Prior Planning Prevents P Poor Performance. It's the seven Ps.
Can we just raise the bond limit and be done with this?

Also, are you really interested in making more money for Inno?
Just sell the Declaration of Independence for nuggets all the time. Yeah, you'll see an end of the year bonus.

How do you get the Declaration of Independence?

DeletedUser

Now it can only be had as reward from weekly draw.

It was available for limited time in UPB Shop for 2000 bonds/nuggets and as a random drop from Christmas bags in Christmas tombola.

DeletedUser

Making an item players can't buy ... is that the best way to help Inno make money???

DeletedUser34767

Making an item players can't buy ... is that the best way to help Inno make money???

Players can buy the set chest, with nuggets, and therefore Inno can make real money, which is why they are in business in the first place.

When players buy a set chest like this with bonds earned through in-game play, Inno does not make any money.

DeletedUser

When the well is dry, people will pay to have the well re-filled. No, they won't all pay. Ask yourself, if the paying customer base increased by 10%, would that be a good thing or a bad thing?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well after buying the no name set I must say I'm disappointed. It looked good on twdb but it doesn't turn up much as one of the best clothing for many jobs as far as I can see. Soap Opera set still beats it and a lot easier to get lol

Not 100% sure yet though, what with clothcalc screwing around I can't check too many jobs.