Complaint about change in item stats (Fancy soft leg guards)

DeletedUser

HP removal from those pants was the best thing that could happen.
If HP was removed from all clothes, that would be even better.

DeletedUser

Hate to do this but my work head is coming on now!

At what point Joxer can you say that was the best thing that could have happened and removing HP from all clothing would be even better ?

Vic is correct that the test have not been done correctly. the has been no route course done on any of the issues and DEV's you need to do that. by fixing an issue with out looking into the problem all you do is shift it.

with out doing a kaizen event how can any one put the thoughts forward. I am an analyst all i do is look at things all day and look for changes for the better. i would never dare think that my ability to do that would give me the stance to say what is right and wrong.

What is has given me over the years is the opportunity to see where others JUMP in both feet 1st and F-things up.

1st things 1st you cannot have DEV's as testers, you cannot have friends of DEV's as testers ( that is all MODS) it changes the out out come of any and all tests to what the DEV's want.

if changes are to be Made then make them but the should be understanding of the changes at no point should a change happen and the information come out as "Old Duel" system updated.

Should the changes have happened ? my head tells me yes.
Should the changes that have happened remain ? the is no data one way or the other to say
Should any one be voting for InnoGames in the up coming awards ? yes themselves as they are the only people that are currently feeling a positive benefit from the changes they have made.

If you want data i could give you data to prove both sides of any argument trust me i am very good at spin on any scale i put people out of a job for company improvements but one thing i always have is data before i do it.

the reason people play the online games is they want to be the best they want to have fun and it is a break from the harshness of the real life around us.

stupid comments about jeans in RL have what to do with an online game ?
if i get shot in the head in an online game you saying i would have to never play that game again ?

when Arazona Dies and it will soon i will be moving on from this game and its associated games.

Change Simply for the Sake of Change Is an Abdication of Leadership

rant over

DeletedUser

At what point Joxer can you say that was the best thing that could have happened and removing HP from all clothing would be even better ?
1st things 1st you cannot have DEV's as testers, you cannot have friends of DEV's as testers ( that is all MODS) it changes the out out come of any and all tests to what the DEV's want.
Devs, you repeat. What you probably don't know is that all devs are (or were) playing soldier class for testing. Only nonsoldier dev account belongs to Ashock on one real .de world.

Now... Why devs decided to remove HP bonus from only one item I really dunno. Perhaps they restarted on internal (closed) beta with a nonsoldier class to finally get in touch with reality? I just hope one item is just a start and that it won't stop there.

DeletedUser28464

(Fancy soft leg guards)

I don't really care about Fancy soft leg guards stats as long as they are the same stats for everyone. I will adjust accordingly.

All these complaints are insignificant compared to the issue of the dieing worlds. Most of the people I have known from the start of the game have quit, so I don't care which version of Fancy soft leg guards I wear.

I'm hoping that the merging worlds projects is given a priority.

Pedro
W9

DeletedUser

Devs, you repeat. What you probably don't know is that all devs are (or were) playing soldier class for testing. Only nonsoldier dev account belongs to Ashock on one real .de world.

Now... Why devs decided to remove HP bonus from only one item I really dunno. Perhaps they restarted on internal (closed) beta with a nonsoldier class to finally get in touch with reality? I just hope one item is just a start and that it won't stop there.

again you are talking bring me data not noise. you are saying "I really dunno" then stop flapping your gums let others talk and maybe some one with number hard facts and information will be able to say it with you interceding all the time !

DeletedUser31389

If any pants need to get there bonusses changed its the low level named pants.
Annie Oaklay's Plaid Pants can be worn at level 25 and ive +9 HP +10 Dodging +12 Shooting and +14 Aim. How do you say that isnt huge. Just because it is a rare find does not chane the fact that its overpowered!!! Same for Frank Butler's Shorts.
And I would say no clothing Health bonus should be removed atleast untill the GG stacking bonus is removed. The people who already bought the pants should be given the ingame cash back or similar allowances.

DeletedUser

What can one say and add to this, tweaking of this pants was needed as badly as chicken needs a carburetor...

Anyway i would love to hear community manager or dev or anyone in charge with reasons why was this needed?

DeletedUser

again you are talking bring me data not noise. you are saying "I really dunno" then stop flapping your gums let others talk and maybe some one with number hard facts and information will be able to say it with you interceding all the time !
excuse me for stating an opinion, for not being a dev, for disagreeing with you, for not reading your mind and typing exactly what you want me to type and for the "soldiers are overpowered" mantra.
:)

Annie Oaklay's Plaid Pants can be worn at level 25 and ive +9 HP +10 Dodging +12 Shooting and +14 Aim. How do you say that isnt huge. Just because it is a rare find does not chane the fact that its overpowered!!!
Noone said it's not huge, it is huge. Just as you've said, the requirement is level 25 - the level you reach in a few days.

And those pants are not rare. I've got them several times from jobs. However I'm not sure you can get them that easily on level 25 without someone with higher level putting them on the market.

DeletedUser

excuse me for stating an opinion, for not being a dev, for disagreeing with you, for not reading your mind and typing exactly what you want me to type and for the "soldiers are overpowered" mantra.

again you are not saying anything that has relevance to me the DEV's or The-west. disagreeing is fine by me but what are you disagreeing to ? tell me and when you are telling me this show me the facts behind what you are saying. Others are doing it in many forums you jump straight in with your opinion and your opinion only. if you are going to carry on talking please let the be something good to come out of your typing and not more self publicising Joxer drivel.

DeletedUser

Dear, when I read what you've posted and reread your previouspost, I can only reach one conclusion:
you should come in peace with your inner child

DeletedUser

HP removal from those pants was the best thing that could happen.
If HP was removed from all clothes, that would be even better.
I think that would be excessive, but it's still a good point about balancing soldier bonuses. Having to spend more SP on health instead of getting what you can from gear does cost them some versatility. The biggest problem is for people who aren't specced primarily for fort battles (pure fort fighter omg!). Not being able to wear health gear at all would make them extremely squishy.

I think a simpler solution would be to have the soldier health bonus not apply to gear.

DeletedUser

Great so you have nothing to say constructive so not you think i have Mental health issues ?
Joxer

If Adults are talking i think you now need to wait till they invite you into the conversations to me it now looks like you nothing good to input !

DeletedUser

The biggest problem is for people who aren't specced primarily for fort battles (pure fort fighter omg!).
OMG!
:D

I think a simpler solution would be to have the soldier health bonus not apply to gear.
No need for such an extreme measure. If that happens, the game will again get disbalanced because precise winchesters would solve a fight in 30-35 rounds.
Anyways, for HP pants, there are blue soft legguards (IIRC).

btw, I was yesterday in a few fights since the change and I can tell you that after the pants from the title got nerfed, it's easier to breathe. :)