COMPETITION: Happy Birthday!

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
iVOBurI.png

YEEHAW! Happy 8th Birthday to The West!
To coincide with Hollywest: The West Video Contest, there is now a graphic competition for those who would like to show their skills in a static form of media.
It may be a signature, a full size graphic, a comic strip or even, hand drawn art. If you think of another type of art you would like to produce, please ask me.

The Theme

The theme is... A Wild Wild Western Birthday

The Prize

1st - 400 Bonds + 200 nuggets
2nd - 200 Bonds
3rd - 100 Bonds

The Rules

• Your graphic must be no larger than 720 pixels wide by 720 pixels high.
  • You may choose to make a comic strip, however if it is going to be larger than 720px X 720px, please split it into different images but post them together in the same post.
  • Your graphic must be your own work (It may have stock images/renders, but not already edited images).
  • It must be specifically for this competition.
  • It must have your username on it where we can read it.
  • Your graphic must be of high quality, for example it must not be an image with added text.
  • We will be analysing each graphic to decide whether it can go into the vote.
  • We reserve the right to request a .PSD file (or other layered formats from GIMP or Paint Shop Pro etc.) and/or source pictures if we believe your entry was not your own work.
  • It must have a strong connection to the theme.
  • Your artwork may be disqualified and excluded from the poll at the discretion of a Community Manager and reasoning not listed here.
  • You are allowed to enter two artworks.
  • You may not edit or change your entry unless asked to by Sambee or a Community Manager. You have plenty of time to create your graphic so there is no need to rush posting your entry. However late entrants will not be considered.

Time Limit

Entry closes on the 31/5/2016 23:59PM(Server time).

Extra Notes

• The winners will be chosen by a public poll.
  • Any comments or questions about the rules or the competition? Please PM Sambee! Do not post them here!
  • There is a discussion thread where you can talk about the competition.
  • Have fun and enjoy yourselves. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
I know you may be busy making a movie for Hollywest, but i just want to remind you that there is only 6 days left to submit an entry to this graphic competition.