Competition Discussion

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
Brand new discussion thread for all types of competitions.
Ask questions, talk about designs, but DON'T post entries in here.

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
I'll see what I can do about an announcement but in the mean time the best we can do is spread it by word of mouth. So get in game and tell everyone and tell them to tell everyone and so on.

LegendKiller94

The problem is at least for me i will not join since prizes are good but if we compare work and prize and a we are not sure if u win something so it really dont pay off

So for me a little change in event will be nice but probably this is only for me

xShteff

The problem is at least for me i will not join since prizes are good but if we compare work and prize and a we are not sure if u win something so it really dont pay off

So for me a little change in event will be nice but probably this is only for me
Heh, the prize it's amazing considering that I won't buy any nuggets anymore. A few days of premium for a few minutes spent trying to make an image, not bad!

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
Winning is good. Everyone likes to win and everyone has a chance to win. Plus these comps are here to allow people to have fun and make a graphic and show it off to everyone. Anyone can win these comps as long as they enter it.
Also there's only 2 entries at the moment and there's 3 prizes up for grabs.

Zemelci

Well I would enter at the moment, but I've had a lot on and no time to bring up paint and get working, but I might well do that soon and enter. One question though, if I win, can I give away my prize?

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
Well I would enter at the moment, but I've had a lot on and no time to bring up paint and get working, but I might well do that soon and enter. One question though, if I win, can I give away my prize?
If you win you're not allowed to give the prize away. If you do receive a place, the prize will go to the person with the next amount of votes.

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
I will make a poll thread when the competition closes. It will be open for a week.

DeletedUser20688

I'm a bit confused. It's 06:41 server time 12/14/13. I thought the deadline was 23:59 server time 12/14/13.

Last edited by a moderator:

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
Hmm you're right!! I'm a day ahead of myself haha. I got confused because my sisters b'day is today but we had the party yesterday.
In that case you still have ages to enter :D

Last edited:

KihtrakX

Multiple vote options? Was it always like this(a person able to vote for more than on entry)?

What happens incase of a draw?

Good luck all ^_^

sambee

The West Team
Deputy Sheriff
I like having a multi vote but if there's people who disagree with it I won't implicate it into further comps.
If a draw occurs, we will have something planned to determine a winner.