Community Reports Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser33353

Just scanning this.......but wanted to respond to Caleb's brain farts.....
1. A ko is a ko......I see no need to leave energy, it all gets taken.
2. A novel idea, I like it.
3. I have always thought dueling levels should be tossed, character levels should be
the way to go.
4. No comment, never really have figured out the formula for town stats.
5. I like it, maybe hard to code.

Toss a few of those ideas on the brainfart/ideas thread....some good ideas you have.

DeletedUser

Caleb - Thank you for posting an opinion.

Unfortunately about losing health/energy, there are energy buffs as well as health buffs for sale in the shop as well :(.

When motivation is added to Fort Fights (no bonds or experience when it gets low) and to jobs (meaning product drops and an increase in danger the lower your motivation) then I'm all for it causing a loss of money in Duels.

You're right on with the character level for determining who can be dueled. Dueling levels shouldn't exist, they mean nothing other than a headache. If there is ever to be anything "Fair" in dueling then it should be close base levels only.

Town points are far more susceptible to church levels and forts than they are dueling. It takes a LOT of wins and no or very few losses to equal even the points of a small fort or a town that has a church that is built regularly. If anything KO's should be counted for 10 points and wins 1 point. It might make it a little more fair for dueling towns to be able to complete with big FFing towns.

As to the RPI system it is impossible as the system stands now. Duel rankings are for all intensive purposes broken. Once the motivation system is fixed or effectively removed and we have a REAL EFFECTIVE dueling system based on Experience, beating people with a lot of wins, etc... Not duel experience. Duel experience means nothing, I can go pound on high level fort fighters all day and get a MASSIVE dueling level if I want to.

The last man standing idea is very cool. A tournament of sorts based on base levels not dueling levels would be great. I'm sure most of the ZMD's would be including myself would be all for a well planned event like this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just scanning this.......but wanted to respond to Caleb's brain farts.....
1. A ko is a ko......I see no need to leave energy, it all gets taken.
2. A novel idea, I like it.
3. I have always thought dueling levels should be tossed, character levels should be
the way to go.
4. No comment, never really have figured out the formula for town stats.
5. I like it, maybe hard to code.

Toss a few of those ideas on the brainfart/ideas thread....some good ideas you have.

A spread in character levels, it can even increase gradually but base it off the base character levels not dueling experience/levels. I've been saying this for a year now. It would probably be difficult to convert the system from Dueling levels to a base system, but it would be worth it. There are 2 very big reasons for ZMD. Protection from high base level accounts who can destroy you, and more targets to duel. Getting rid of the dueling levels fixes both issues, thus no more ZMD.

Believe me I'd LOVE to be able to level more than once a month again by dueling, and not have to worry about keeping my Dueling level down.

DeletedUser26412

I came on here to talk about something else but its nice to see people trying to save Dueling i had all but given up on that happening. Removing Dueling levels would help do this. duelers spend more time traveling than anything else atm, its just not fun any more :(
I would like the game to make all character classes important again, it would be nice to see a return to the old days when each town needed a mix of classes to do well.

i love fort fighting but this game has much more potential than just that. let the duelers duel and the builders build, adventures find special items and the fort fighters do battle. there is room in the game for all this, fort fighters and duelers should not be arguing about what should be removed or telling each other how they should play the game. when i started playing there was room for every class to play and have fun in their own way.

Anyway on to my brainfart ...

The Valentine's Event
at the start i thought it was too hard to complete but that has made it fun to do. the time limit has given it a bit of a CTF feel in the panic to find hearts.
doing jobs is a bit boring tho, it would have been nice to have had the MPI thing to play while the jobs were going on (maybe next year).
I would like to see more events like this. for example at Christmas you could have us all play Santa and deliver a present to each and every town on the world or maybe an egg hunt for Easter? i think events where you have to do things are much more fun than the tombola.

i have been playing this game a long time and hope it has a bright and exciting future :)

MRM