Community Reports Discussion

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

DeletedUser35304

Dammmm...and i am full mob+hid:(((...need to reskil to trading go to load of goodies.Darn it :(.

DeletedUser

Dammmm...and i am full mob+hid:(((...need to reskil to trading go to load of goodies.Darn it :(.

there also jobs that require hiding, and i partially agree that trading might get to popular, its already extremely popular due to TM, but this gonna make it even more popular, there should be some other high luck jobs again else what keeps everyone going from pure trading

DeletedUser35304

there also jobs that require hiding, and i partially agree that trading might get to popular, its already extremely popular due to TM, but this gonna make it even more popular, there should be some other high luck jobs again else what keeps everyone going from pure trading

This is the main reason i went full mob+hid.There tones of jobs great for exp and drop+u can move aound the map even faster....especialy being as a master saddler :D.But now i.m not so sure that i got it rght.:hmf:

DeletedUser

ow new info there new recipies for crafting as well
man this update is looking better by the second :D

and actually recipies that use formally unused stuff from crafting

DeletedUser

ow new info there new recipies for crafting as well
man this update is looking better by the second :D

and actually recipies that use formally unused stuff from crafting

yep, 3 new recipes per crafting class, at 350,400 and 500 cp i think. Crafting limit has not been raised.

DeletedUser26412

"The feedback on the friendsbar wasn't only positive in the beginning so that we adjusted it and implemented many community wishes and we still want to work on it and consider your feedback to improve the bar even more where possible."

i dont like the new friends bar, it can be very hard to find your friends having to scroll through page after page to see if they are online sometimes and i dont understand why im on my own friends list i dont need to talk to myself lol.
i hope you can find a much better way of showing what friends are online :)

DeletedUser29269

"Fighting zero motivation duelers
Another problem that has been here for quite some time. We have discussed this internally so many times but never found a solution we were all completely satisfied with. We do want to change something now finally and will therefore soon split the NPC and PvP duel motivation and test this on the Beta. That change alone will not solve the problem though and further changes need to be done. One idea is to set both motivations back to 100% every night. This would mean that many consumables become useless and there’s nothing to stop duelers from permanently dueling anymore. That doesn't have to be a bad thing but something that would change the playstyle and game mechanics a lot."

The following post is made because of the latest decision to split dueling motivation between NPC and players.

I really don't understand what seems to be the problem that people and INNO have with ZMD. They are trying to fight it like it is a bad thing, but I honestly don't believe so.

ZMD players work very hard to maintain their motivation on zero and they are already enough punished for being a ZMD dueler. They get no XP, they level up a lot slower, they use their energy to duel NPCs who give no money or XP. In plenty of duels they don't get money from other players who bank their cash and they have very little energy or time to actually do something other than dueling. In most of the cases they spend their entire energy and daily play just on dueling and collecting products for dueling buffs, and these jobs don't give much XP or money. Besides, others can get plenty more bonds doing daily activities, while ZMD guys get only 2 safe bonds: one for 3 NPC duels and one for 2 player duels. And when the time comes to spend those bonds on tombola or a shop item all other classes (ESPECIALLY fort fighters!!) have such an enormous advantage!! And then other players get, for example, Doc's coat and sell it for half a million, while ZMD players don't have enough bonds and won't have anything to sell - there goes a huge disadvantage for ZMD. So I'd say they are punished enough for their choice.

In fact, I'd say that other "classes" of players are in a lot better position - they can work, focus on questing, do whatever they want. ZMD players can't really do that because they don't have much time/energy to do those things. But it is their choice and they don't complain. Instead, players who don't want to be dueled are complaining. I really don't understand that and I don't support that. If you don't want to be dueled, then there are very good mechanisms for that - go and use 3 or 4 energy points and KO yourself on a job before the night comes and that solves your problem. Or make a suicide and duel someone else and get a 48h protection period.

It is as simple as that. No real need to shut down zero motivation dueling. No need to complain. Just use all the options that game offers you, and that is one of the things that I simply ADORE about this game: diversity!! There are so many options and you can be whatever you want to be, without affecting others too much.

Therefore, I strongly vote AGAINST disabling ZMD and splitting dueling motivation between NPCs and players. We get nothing that way except the greater level difference between duelers among themselves, and duelers and other classes of players. I see no benefit whatsoever. Players who don't want to be dueled will be dueled again, so what's the gain?

Also, let me clear this one up: there is a huge difference between
a) being dueled
b) being dueled by a player with a lot higher level.

For people who are not duelers but rather adventurers, fort fighters, questers etc. being dueled when you don't want it sucks very much. Yes, it doesn't give them a chance of winning against ZMD or any other dueler. However, it must be clear that it is PLAYER'S CHOICE not to become a dueler - they like what they are doing, they don't like dueling and that's just fine. But it is their choice!

On the other hand, if you are being dueled by a player who is a lot higher level than you sucks from different reason: it doesn't matter if you are a dueler or not, you simply DON'T STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING, no matter how good dueler you are because it is impossible to compensate all the APs/SPs advantage that higher level player has. And that is very different from the first situation - in first case people are being dueled and it is their choice not to be duelers (but they can do something about it and stand a chance if they change their build), while in second situation they are being dueled and it is NOT their choice because they can't do anything about it but lose the duel. It is simply not fair, while in first case it is fair because no one forced you to become an adventurer or whatever else you've become.

Now THAT is the thing to fight against, not ZMD!!

DeletedUser34271

On the other hand, if you are being dueled by a player who is a lot higher level than you sucks from different reason: it doesn't matter if you are a dueler or not, you simply DON'T STAND A CHANCE OF WINNING, no matter how good dueler you are because it is impossible to compensate all the APs/SPs advantage that higher level player has. And that is very different from the first situation - in first case people are being dueled and it is their choice not to be duelers (but they can do something about it and stand a chance if they change their build), while in second situation they are being dueled and it is NOT their choice because they can't do anything about it but lose the duel. It is simply not fair, while in first case it is fair because no one forced you to become an adventurer or whatever else you've become.

First of all, I would like to thank you for that post and your frame of mind. Next I want to address the quote above. I see the point there, but I still do not think it is a reason to get rid of ZMD. I personally am a ZMD on W12(which is where i originally saw this post) and I didn't start as a ZMD. As a result I was dueled by someone more than twice my level. Koed actually. But I didn't complain. I knew that it was a result of my choice to not start as a ZMD, for the following 24 hours I just did jobs and quests no big deal. I agree that getting rid of ZMD is an idea that I am strongly against.

DeletedUser

Nick excellent post. You're very correct! I to0 am totally against getting rid of 0 motivation dueling, at least without getting rid of dueling levels period. Because the dueling levels ARE the problem.

I have played as PURE FMS, PURE TRADING, A FORT FIGHTER, 2 EXP/100% Motivation duelers, and 3 ZMD's now. This doesn't include my stint of playing back in 2009/2010.

Getting rid of ZMD is a horrible choice and it will alienate the rest of the active duelers. I say this because 100% motivation duelers are not active they have no targets to be active with :p.

But I suppose INNO wants Farmville Version 2.0.

DeletedUser

Do away with duel levels????? You will have nothing but Chaos! That is not simple. That is wholesale change to the fundamentals of the games.

It is Inno's game and business. They can do what they want and I think they should do what they want. If anyone does not like what Inno does, use your own money and build your own business and see if you can make everyone happy.

Zero motivation is a LOOPHOLE. It was never meant to be a part of this game. It is used by duelers to pad their wins, which is a meaningless statistic. I, for one, will be happy to see ZMD gone!

DeletedUser

Do away with duel levels????? You will have nothing but Chaos! That is not simple. That is wholesale change to the fundamentals of the games.

It is Inno's game and business. They can do what they want and I think they should do what they want. If anyone does not like what Inno does, use your own money and build your own business and see if you can make everyone happy.

Zero motivation is a LOOPHOLE. It was never meant to be a part of this game. It is used by duelers to pad their wins, which is a meaningless statistic. I, for one, will be happy to see ZMD gone!

Dueling levels were never meant to be spread out over 120 or even 150 base levels either. Dueling levels were designed when the highest level achievable was 99. There was no way a level 60 or 70 could have to duel a level 120 or level 150 when it was designed, only base level 99.

So if we are abusing a loophole then why do you have a bunch of ZMD's in your town? Better kick them out since you are such a straight lace guy :) I'll write them a telegram and let them know it is coming!

DeletedUser25802

three wolves your opinion is short sighted and doesnt look forward enough.

lets see what will happen. no zero mot any more, peoples DL raises into the high level players ranges so a level 70 can get slaughtered by a level 120? how long before INNO listen to all the complaints about this?? and then decide to do away with the DL all together and make it that you can only duel within a 10 level difference? which would have been better from the start!

DeletedUser

three wolves your opinion is short sighted and doesnt look forward enough.

lets see what will happen. no zero mot any more, peoples DL raises into the high level players ranges so a level 70 can get slaughtered by a level 120? how long before INNO listen to all the complaints about this?? and then decide to do away with the DL all together and make it that you can only duel within a 10 level difference? which would have been better from the start!

Now a level 70 can get slaughtered by a level 150. Makes even more sense right? Thanks Smiggy :)

DeletedUser

So a newly converted dueler at level 130-150 can clobber low level duelers with high dueling XP, whilst getting very few dueling XP themselves. It just shifts the balance of power. Makes no sense.

DeletedUser29269

First of all, I would like to thank you for that post and your frame of mind. Next I want to address the quote above. I see the point there, but I still do not think it is a reason to get rid of ZMD. I personally am a ZMD on W12(which is where i originally saw this post) and I didn't start as a ZMD. As a result I was dueled by someone more than twice my level. Koed actually. But I didn't complain. I knew that it was a result of my choice to not start as a ZMD, for the following 24 hours I just did jobs and quests no big deal. I agree that getting rid of ZMD is an idea that I am strongly against.

Oh, I completely agree with that. That was the main point of that part of my post. And thanks, both to you and Smitty. :)

I think that the main question here is:

What is the gain, the main benefit of removing zero motivation duelers and splitting NPC and player VS player dueling motivations?

From my point of view, we don't get absolutely anything! People are still going to be dueled, they are still going to be dueled when they don't want to, they are still going to be KO-ed, they are still going to be terrorized for a while by certain players and when those players increase their dueling level someone else who used to be a lower level will level up and can again terrorize the same player. Removing ZMD won't increase any money income to INNO, it doesn't affect any other aspect of the game (fort fighting, questing, crafting, collecting etc.). It also doesn't improve game in any possible way because all the things that were present earlier will still be present now, only dedicated players will have one option less - no more ZMD.

Therefore, what is the main purpose, the main benefit of removing ZMD? How it will improve the game? I'd like to hear some really good answer with real arguments. Maybe I'm wrong, but I won't change my opinion until someone convinces me otherwise with real, good arguments.

This is the question for moderators, admins, game designers and everyone employed in INNO. If they want to redesign the entire dueling system then that is something else, it is acceptable, but if they wanted just to split NPC and player VS player motivation, then I really don't see the point.

Ripwise

The benefit of removing ZMD is that ZMD "duelers" who reach maximum level dont terorize lvl 120/150 workers, crafters etc..

Raise your duel level and attack duelers only, maybe then you can call yourselves duelers.

Zero mot duelers aint duelers and will never be duelers!!!

DeletedUser34767

The benefit of removing ZMD is that ZMD "duelers" who reach maximum level dont terorize lvl 120/150 workers, crafters etc..

Raise your duel level and attack duelers only, maybe then you can call yourselves duelers.

I don't know that I really agree it is such a problem at high levels as those using the ZMD exploit at high levels will come up against high level players using the job KO exploit and it kinda evens things out. Players at higher level have the knowledge to minimize the impact of being dueled.

To me, the problem with ZMD has always been with those ZMD's that use the exploit to keep their levels in the 20-30 range where they hammer those players who are in their first week or two of learning the game and may get discouraged and leave the game without giving it a chance.

DeletedUser25802

LOL Rip, this made me laugh :D

what about those players that repsec to duelling at level 120 - 150? all they can duel are people at their level, so they'll go around terrorising those level 120 - 150 worker and crafters :D

getting rid of zero mot is not the answer, or not a long term answer. it will just open a new problem.

Ripwise

Only solution to protect workers and crafters is to make 0 mot dueling available at duel lvl 250+.

lvl 120-150 0 mots are same as lvl 30 or 40 0 mots, there is no difference. If level 120/150 went xp dueling it wouldnt take long before he would get out of range of those workers/crafters.

Last edited: