Comment on Mafia Game

DeletedUser

I almost wish I had signed up for it now. I didn't want to post in the actual thread since I'm not part of the village, but wanted to make an observation on it. If the players don't want to be influenced by my ameteur detective abilities, don't read the rest of this. I just wanted it on record so I could see how close I am.

Gem was the seer and voted for Darknoon and immediately killed that night, which makes him seem suspicious to me. James seems to vote the same way as Darknoon, which makes him seem suspicious to me, and Denisero has made everybody except herself a suspect, which makes her seem suspicious to me.

DeletedUser8950

I almost wish I had signed up for it now. I didn't want to post in the actual thread since I'm not part of the village, but wanted to make an observation on it. If the players don't want to be influenced by my ameteur detective abilities, don't read the rest of this. I just wanted it on record so I could see how close I am.

Gem was the seer and voted for Darknoon and immediately killed that night, which makes him seem suspicious to me. James seems to vote the same way as Darknoon, which makes him seem suspicious to me, and Denisero has made everybody except herself a suspect, which makes her seem suspicious to me.
There were others that were far more agressive then Gem to me if that's what you're thinking. If I was mafia, I probably would've gone for someone who I thought was more dangerous to me.;)
James also almost voted for me.
Justifications over haha

DeletedUser

There were others that were far more agressive then Gem to me if that's what you're thinking. If I was mafia, I probably would've gone for someone who I thought was more dangerous to me.;)
James also almost voted for me.
Justifications over haha

I never said my guesses were right, or even made sense! :p

DeletedUser

Well I would just like to say that in the first round I originally voted for George. Nobody wanted to vote him out then. So I changed my vote to Darknoon (which was actually the killing vote, not my fault Divest screwed it up and killed wrong person) so that there would be a majority reached. I hardly think I would cast the killing vote against Darknoon if we were both Mafia.

The second round I accused Bella simply because she had been so quiet. Nobody wanted to go that way either. Everyone started ganging up on George (which if you recall was my round 1 pick as a Mafia member). So I changed my vote to George not only because once again we needed a majority but because that was my gut instinct in the first round.

Your comment of:
Denisero has made everybody except herself a suspect, which makes her seem suspicious to me.
is ridiculous in that can you show me one post in that thread where the player said "Vote for me! I am Mafia". Nobody is making themselves a suspect. Sigh.

I understand you have theories, I'm sure everyone does. I think this thread is a bit like jury tampering though and probably should not continue. Please just let us play our game. You can sign up for the next round. Or at the very least PM the individuals in the game if you wish to share your observations with them. I am having great fun with the game, as I'm sure everyone that is participating is and would hate to see outside influences sway anybody.

DeletedUser

Sorry Denisero, I just threw you in as the third one because you seemed like the least likely one. It should be pretty obvious that I don't really have a clue.

DeletedUser

Lol. No I'm not mad that you threw me in there. Everyone is suspect. To be honest I haven't got a clue about anybody. All I know is we've had really crappy luck so far in rooting out the Mafia.

I just don't want to see everybody start giving their opinions on it and swaying the views of people playing the game.

Elmyr pointed out that shows like Survivor have fan sites where people talk about the show. I see his point. But then again, the contestants never see those while they are trying to decide who to vote off.