Comic Relief

DeletedUser25958

It`s always fun to play around with GIMP. So I made this.
neo.jpg

DeletedUser

Alright, reawakening this thread. Made this with one of my many travel photos:

batman-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And here's one. Found a product at a store, figured it warranted a comic strip:

5C88D5EE-orig-1.jpg

DeletedUser

sorry Hell - Jesus can't do kung fu like that - he isn't wearing the right outfit. You'll have to package his kung fu clothes - sold separately of course :)

DeletedUser20688

Does this come with other accessories like the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch?

DeletedUser

hehe, I miss Monty Python. Being not from England, can anyone recommend some good and modern British series? (i'll figure out how to watch some episodes later)

DeletedUser31859

What do you think about this? This happened to the luckiest person in the world :donkey:

v5dcty.jpg

DeletedUser

I believe there is a show called the IT Crowd that is pretty funny.

DeletedUser20688

hehe, I miss Monty Python. Being not from England, can anyone recommend some good and modern British series? (i'll figure out how to watch some episodes later)

Well, I don't have anything new to recommend, but my tried and true favorites are Red Dwarf, The Young Ones, Absolutely Fabulous, The Vicar of Dibley, Black Adder, and of course Monty Python's Flying Circus.

There was a player on W11 named "Brett Riverboat". I gave him major kudos for the Red Dwarf reference...alas he is gone now. I should start a new player on W15 with that name.

DeletedUser

Iggy's right, try the IT crowd. it's brilliant.