RP Discussion Comedy RP

Deleted User - 819397

guys, don't spam please.

As far as I can tell from experience, a comedy RP would be a lot of fun...I don't think we've ever had that kind of RP before (at least not since I've been here). The hard part would be making it funny and not insulting to anyone...get over that hurdle and it would be gold I think...

DeletedUser

Thats mai mod friend, is the problem. Im trying to think of a funny storyline without insulting and breaking the rules. I got a bit of a idea. Like in a bad situation funny stuff happens.

Deleted User - 819397

so, (for example) it's a hostage situation and everything goes wrong for both sides in hilarious ways?

DeletedUser

Yes, its like a gigantic blooper Rp. Like fail terrorist and stuff

DeletedUser

So like this example:

A group of Al Khaidh terrorists have taken hostage two USA Reporters suspected of being spies.Their leader has said for them to die, but not how, so the terrorists decided that the two Reporters should kill each other.So a terrorist told them "We decided, that the two of you should kill each other!", both of the reporters were scared so much they never slept that night.The next day they were given a gun each to shoot each other.They both aimed towards the other and fired, but both on purpose missed, they then told the stunned & angry terrorists "You said we "SHOULD", not that we have to!".

That type of thing?

DeletedUser

guys, don't spam please.

As far as I can tell from experience, a comedy RP would be a lot of fun...I don't think we've ever had that kind of RP before (at least not since I've been here). The hard part would be making it funny and not insulting to anyone...get over that hurdle and it would be gold I think...
I remember "Why so serious?", and I'm pretty sure you've been around longer than I. Still, we haven't had one in a while.

DeletedUser

I would join, but Id ruin all the fun :(

A macky production
Featuring :

:mariachi:
The Boss
:mexican: :mexican:
The Terrorists
:adventurer::fisherman:
Bob and tom as "THE REPORTERS"

Episode one of "THE REPORTERS"

:mariachi: "Kill them" :mexican: :mexican: sí señor

:mexican:Ohhh boss never told us how.... :mexican: ohhhh, what shall we do?

:mexican: oh oh I know, lets get them to kill each other... yea yea

:mexican: "Kill each other"
:adventurer: "who us??"
:mexican: "No the dog, estúpido"
:adventurer: "Oh thank god"

:mexican: "Why would they kill the dog?
:mexican:"Just give them the damn guns"

Episode 2 Coming soon "TO A SCREEN NEAR YOU"!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No I was gonna go more or less on these lines .....

:whistle:

Deleted User - 819397

I remember "Why so serious?", and I'm pretty sure you've been around longer than I. Still, we haven't had one in a while.

That's true...although that was more of a goof around thread then a true blue comedy thread.

DeletedUser

Macky, I loved it when you were with us Role-Playing.Even though I constantly tried to find a way to kill your character(which wasn't allowed... ever) in my mind, I never managed it , 'cause your imagination won the war.

DeletedUser

Lol, I also tried to kill my characters.... unfortunately, the group of people I had rescued also died that "unfortunate day" when I did manage to starve one of my characters to death....

I was never any good at role playing though.... isnt that right mow... OR SHOULD I CALL YOU GALIPUS !!!! (Gasps of wonder and awe from the onlookers)

Deleted User - 819397

please keep on topic people. So what if we combined the ideas of why so serious with a rigid story, so while people act insane there's an actual plot?

DeletedUser

So what was "why so serious" about ?
....after all it is my signature, I must know!

Yea a comedy would be fun :)