come travel Liberty Road

DeletedUser

Town name: Liberty Road

Now finishing construction, Liberty Road is tucked away in a (relatively) quiet corner of sector 17. I'm committed to the town for the long haul, so drop by any time.

We believe in letting people be, but we welcome duelers who want to ply their trade -- as long as they don't start any town wars. :nowink:

We welcome noobs, provided they are active players who want to learn the game.

Telegram me in game or reply here. I look forward to meeting you!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Still 3 spots open, and we're not going away. :) Sharp razor blade in gunsmith now.

DeletedUser

Over 4500 now. Some good items appearing in the shops. We could use another good money-earner to keep me building. I'm spending a lot of time lately on the worker quests. :)

DeletedUser

It's down to me! But, now that I can drill for oil, the money will flow nicely, so building will pick up again... great time for you to join me!

DeletedUser1105

I notice you are lonely in your town. I have a new town being built about ten minutes ride from your town - Dead Can Dance VIII - and I could always do with another builder, if you are interested?

DeletedUser

I notice you are lonely in your town. I have a new town being built about ten minutes ride from your town - Dead Can Dance VIII - and I could always do with another builder, if you are interested?
Thanks, but I'm sticking with my town. I am interested in potential alliances though.

Also, {bump}! Everything's done now but the last bit of the residences; that'll be done in a few days. :)

DeletedUser

Final update:

I finished building the town. Several folks helped along the way; all eventually left. Having now purchased everything in the shops, it is time to move on.

This was a good home for me for a long time.

To those who were part of the project: thank you! May we meet again.

Liberty Road W5 signing out for the last time.