Come forth and share with us..

DeletedUser34315

Can we get back the feature of getting 'Auction Expired' reports, please? So we could know that our stuffs went unsold in the market, and we can get them back from the market.. usually, my unsold stuffs stay in the market.. unpicked for ages. Guess that's the case for a large group of people too.

I'd love it if we got those reports back. I often forget to check for a long time.

DeletedUser

Combination of Bonds and Nuggets In U.P. Shop

Idea title: Be Able to Use a Combination of Bonds and Nuggets In The U.P. Shop to Make a Purchase.
Details of idea: As of right now we are able to use both Bonds and Nuggets in the Union Pacific Shop but are unable to use a combination of them to make one purchase. I would suggest a system where the player is able to choose how many bonds and how many nuggets they would like to use on one purchase.
Visual Aid: NONE
Reasons for submitting: Multiple times I have been in situations where I have more then enough of a combination of Bonds and Nuggets to buy an item but by being forced to use one or the other I'm only halfway to the amount needed to buy it, and I'm sure other players have encountered the same problem. Both Nuggets and Bonds are used as currency in the Union Pacific Shop so why not be able to combine them together to make a purchase?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

5. Increase the drop rate of Dig for rare Gemstones job @ Zeta-Navy

With same argument the drop rate of all other jobs with random product (WTM are already more than what it should be but Break Up Gangs and White Water Transport need the same buff) should be increased.
Specially White Water transport because list of items dropping from that job is more compared to the rest of jobs (if I do not be wrong).

Ripwise

Add an option to turn of fort battle countdown timer. It seems some aswell as me are iritated by it. While it is a usefull function for some i would still like to have option to turn it off.

Thank you.

DeletedUser33797

Allow a search by town button for the townless people in the town board

Allow to share a link via the chat topic or at least the possibility to copy /paste whats written in the topic Edit: Zd3no: To what purpose? Please elaborate.
And please add the first idea.I am townless in 2 worlds and the problem is that when i want to bank my money i am searching the blackboard for an town but carrying cash on me i will not join immediately only when i arrive there.If you close that town blackboard by the time you arrive there you have to click several times until you found again that town and join it.The idea is to have a search box so you can search for the town you want.

Not everybody reads this forum,most of players don`t even open in game forum.So when there are important thing written in this forum you could post links on the alliance/town chat.
But that topic has to be editable so you can copy those links.

DeletedUser30224

And please add the first idea.I am townless in 2 worlds and the problem is that when i want to bank my money i am searching the blackboard for an town but carrying cash on me i will not join immediately only when i arrive there.If you close that town blackboard by the time you arrive there you have to click several times until you found again that town and join it.The idea is to have a search box so you can search for the town you want.

Not everybody reads this forum,most of players don`t even open in game forum.So when there are important thing written in this forum you could post links on the alliance/town chat.
But that topic has to be editable so you can copy those links.

Thank you kindly for explanation. I have appended your ideas.