Resolved Collectors set & Luck

DeletedUser22685

A visual bug. 3 minutes and 100 HP is hardly a sufficient time to test something like this when taking into account how visually bugged the health and energy bars often are.

DeletedUser

A visual bug. 3 minutes and 100 HP is hardly a sufficient time to test something like this when taking into account how visually bugged the health and energy bars often are.

I was refreshing the character information screen which shows hp increasing. No way that a visual bug will give exactly the same results twice in a row. I think that the Doc's set + Chinga weapon set regeneration bonus is bugged rather than a visual bug.

DeletedUser30224

I was refreshing the character information screen which shows hp increasing. No way that a visual bug will give exactly the same results twice in a row. I think that the Doc's set + Chinga weapon set regeneration bonus is bugged rather than a visual bug.

Just make it your mission to test it for the whole duration to regenerate your energy from 0 to 100 and then compare the results. That would make Futurama happy :) .

I would do it, but I do not own a full doc's set...soo get at it :p

DeletedUser22685

My testing (not that I did it alone) was with the sleepy set and Chinga's weapons, so it's possible that the Easter sets may be a different story.

Slygoxx

I just tested this a bit.

The game data shows a default regeneration value of 0.125 when sleeping in a 5 star hotel. This is the equivalent of 12.5% per hour.

When one equips the docs set (20% bonus), this becomes 0.15 (15%). When one equips both docs set and chinga's weapons, this becomes 0.175 (17.5%), and when you equip chinga's weapons and 4 pieces of the sleepyhead set, this will become 0.165 (16.5%). If you sleep for a few hours, I'm sure you'll find a significant difference between these bonuses.

DeletedUser

When I test sleep, I do it for at least 1h at a time. And refresh often, specially before I start sleep and right after I stop sleep.

DeletedUser

I also use Allan full set + Cartwright Horse/saddle, which give a totaL of 100% luck increase...hard to see if they stack, but on 2h jobs I have a drop of over 60-70% until now (over 50 jobs...)so it's fair to asume that they stack...or I'm just too lucky :)))

EDIT:

a little bit of my jobs stats by time of work (in parantheses the approximate number of jobs done):

2h jobs - 44-67% (~50 jobs)
1.5h jobs - 50-62.5% (~30 jobs)
1h jobs - 33-37% (~25 jobs)
5 min jobs - 10.34% (58 jobs)

all jobs were done with 100% bonus luck with a dueler

i can confirm your figures for 2h jobs. I'm doing pure charisma/trader travelling merchant for 7-8 days now and keeping motivation above 80%. Character is adventurer (so 10% bonus for item drops) with Cartwright's horse/saddle and full Allan's set. Premium is only higher income.

So far:
Total jobs done: 74
Jobs with items drop: 49
Jobs without item drops: 25

so around 70-75%.