Resolved Collector's cards

Snr Sarg

Big John, I may have a tip for you. Not that I'm 100% sure it will work, but it works for me. I usually open 25-30 of them at one go, and I've managed to get all the cards every single time.

Try it, maybe? :)

I also do this, but it does not guarantee any level of success, trust me.

Best I had was with cake, actually got all 5 icons with just 5 cakes :D

DeletedUser35120

Yea, somewhat, it's not a 100% guarantee.. I think it was the same for me with the idols, got 5 different cards from 5 uses and the worst for me was Wells fargo's Saddle, took me 37 of them in a row.

DeletedUser

It's DEFINITELY not guaranteed. That 100, that I spoke of? That was 100 IN ONE GO!!! :(
I had been saving them up. It was actually something like 115. I got 115 cards of the ones I already HAD and the last one just would NOT DROP! Grrrr. I even tried using one of my Clovers to see if 'Luck' had anything to do with it. Yeah, it doesn't. All that happened was, I wasted 115 Lead Sculptures and 1 Clover. :(

DeletedUser35968

i usually stuck with the 4th or 5th card in the list. anybody else has similar opinion?

DeletedUser

It has been mentioned that the further to the right the card is, the harder it is to obtain. Obviously, it's still pretty much down to luck though as I have known people to get cards 1, 2, 3 and 5 and be stuck on 4. But generally speaking, it is true that the right-hand cards are by FAR the hardest to acquire.

Post-Edit 8/9/14 - I have now done over 160 Lead Figurines. STILL haven't got the last card. I'm beginning to wonder if it is GLITCHED or something. It MUST have dropped by NOW!!! I mean my GOD, how many do I have to DO? 1,000? 10,000??? It's getting RIDICULOUS!!! :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:

rohith4444

i opened around 100 cakes to finish that achieve in 1 world few days back so sometimes it hard keep going there is no exact max cards open

DeletedUser35968

I recently opened 6 soft marbles and got all the 5 cards.
Now I need branding iron, tapestry (4th card) , grog and wells fargo.

Apelatia

What I certainly find the most frustrating is those situations when you simply cannot find the final (usually the fourth) collector card, and no matter how many you open, it never seems to appear. I think tedious is my word for that occurrence...

Even more trying is when those collector cards that you struggle with are one of the four new(er) ones which require a significantly large amount of products (often ones which are difficult to obtain large quantities of in a short space of time) to create. I'm currently at over thirty with the Tapestry cards, and I am not a Master Saddler, which makes it all the more frustrating...

DeletedUser

I have so far managed to get the Marble, Branding Iron, Compass and Idol in only a relatively short amount. The only one that is giving me gip is the Lead Sculpture. Got the first ones in about 12 Sculptures. Nearly 200 for the last card ALONE and still no drop. :( Good job I have my friend helping me. She makes the Sculptures for me, I make the Cakes for her. :)

Apelatia

Yes, it's always nice to have a friend who you can collaborate with to help each of you succeed in getting the achievements. I have done so on Colorado, and will continue to do so until we both achieve perfection!

DeletedUser

Heh heh. Good luck. Hope you get the complete collection faster that I am. :)

DeletedUser35968

I am stuck at 4th card of tapestry.. Already opened 40+. Spent around 5-10k per each tapestry.

DeletedUser

The original question has been long answered.

Thanks for turning it into discussion thread, but please continue the discussion in appropriate thread.

DeletedUser

no I opend that & inside was a compass without a needle collecter card looked it up couldnt find anything so i posted. Went back and clicked on the card and it said error not found and today its not in my inventory Hum...

DeletedUser

Cards don't go into your inventory. If you click on your Achievements tab to the left. Click on your Current Achievements, then click on Items, then Collector Cards.
There you will find all the different collections of Collector Cards and you will be able to see (once expanded) what cards you have and which cards you still need.
Loads of people have posted on here asking where their cards are. It's a common mistake. :)

DeletedUser

yeah, and the bug on them maybe confuses folks too. For eg, a green marble card pic "stayed" in my invent last night even through a couple of refreshes and a click or two of it as an "item not found", trying to make it go away.

DeletedUser35968

It will go away after few logins or few days. I had different colors of marbles in my inventory. It was cool to look at it.
Once cream cherry cake :) Yummy!

DeletedUser

Well folks, I have FINALLY gotten the LEAD Sculpture that I was waiting for. By my reckoning, it took me 212 Lead Sculptures to get the final card. That didn't include the ones that I had to use to get the OTHER 4 cards. It took 212 JUST to get the LAST card. Is that a record? I'm not bothered. I'm just glad I finally GOT it. :D