Co-founders

DeletedUser

how do you co-found a village with someone..and what are the benifits of that....I also got a second question and didn't want to waist space by making a new thread....im curently finding the confederate flag and i have a 3% chance of finding it lol...will my luck rise everytime i do the job...thanks

DeletedUser

You can't physically co-found a town with another player. However you can promote another player to mayor status and if you see fit consider them co-founders if you both agree to join the same town at the very beginning...

To effectively create co-mayors complete the following steps.

1) One of you should found a town
2) Then invite the other to join...when they have accepted the invite
3) Go to the TOWN menu
4) Then click on your Town Hall
5) Then Click Residents
6) Click on the other player's name
7) Click the 'appoint to Town's counselor' option.
8) Click the player's name again
9) Click the 'appoint to Town's founder' option.

Hey presto they are town mayor too...

However make sure you trust them...once they are town mayor they can demote you to town counselor....then demote you to town member....or worse still kick you out of town and take it for themselves!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unless you know this person VERY WELL, DO NOT make someone a co-founder. They can and will take that town from you and all will be lost. It's been done. Trust us.

DeletedUser

You can't physically co-found a town with another player. However you can promote another player to mayor status and if you see fit consider them co-founders if you both agree to join the same town at the very beginning...

To effectively create co-mayors complete the following steps.

1) One of you should found a town
2) Then invite the other to join...when they have accepted the invite
3) Go to the TOWN menu
4) Then click on your Town Hall
5) Then Click Residents
6) Click on the other player's name
7) Click the 'appoint to Town's counselor' option.
8) Click the player's name again
9) Click the 'appoint to Town's founder' option.

Hey presto they are town mayor too...

However make sure you trust them...once they are town mayor they can demote you to town counselor....then demote you to town member....or worse still kick you out of town and take it for themselves!

Thanks bud this was very helpfull

DeletedUser

as far as the confederate flag question goes no your luck will not go up .