Clothing of Independence

• Thread starter Deleted User - 3853873
  • Start date

Deleted User - 3853873

How to we get this,is it from independence quest line? I can not find any info on it,is it still available to get each year or just was for one year?All I can find for quest is the rocket you get for finishing.Just curious on how to obtain this set,as I am from usa and like it lol

Ripwise

If i remember correctly, it was available in tombola where we dueled bandits for rewards.

Concept of getting was trough duels. 1st duel gave 1 item, 5th duel got 2nd item, 10th duel gave 3rd item and so on until you completed the set.

I think that was how we got them.

Deleted User - 3853873

oh so like the easter one? did they have a option like easter to use easter eggs if you lost to bribe and keep streak going?hope they have set this year too.

DeletedUser35520

yes, it was gained via the 4th tombola and a construction style point system. depending on the free or nugget type played, you would gain a certain amount of build levels and the clothing items were unlocked once certain levels had been achieved. Assuming its the same this year as last, expect the event on the 4th of July, but that is just an assumption at this point (even if various signs point to yes) :mariachi:

DeletedUser35968

Last year, it was Will Munny, Jeremiah Johnson and Elfago Bacae came with thousands of their dress collection. Which people coming this year?

DeletedUser30417

:O any great set like Cullen's? in that case, I gotta sell my current set so that I can buy the new ones from market. :)

Better hold onto your Cullen set. The new sets appear to be geared towards FF'ing.

Edit: Only Jefferson set doesn't seem to be designed for FF'ing. That set looks to be more suitable for certain jobs.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 3853873

thanks for answers,and i play on beta and saw the new sets,so im out luck geting the eagle mount and flag from last year lol.this years set is all different

DeletedUser35968

Better hold onto your Cullen set. The new sets appear to be geared towards FF'ing.

Edit: Only Jefferson set doesn't seem to be designed for FF'ing. That set looks to be more suitable for certain jobs.
I think two sets are designed for FF attacking, FF defensing, one is for jobs.
But the horses are only 125% faster.

Deleted User - 3853873

the 3 horse and saddles may only be 125 speed but they have bonus on them,so will be good for jobs.thomas jefferson set is what you get for playing like the easter set was and other 3 sets are black bart,jesse chisloms,and bob daltons.daltons probly closest to a duel set if i am correct,jesse jobs and barts fort.but ya cullen is a lot better set for dueling.I havent seen a set bonus for any of them yet,once we see that we will have better idea what set is good for.just my two cents worth lol,correct me if i am wrong. what is really nice this one is you can save your rockets for the rare construction which cost like 48k rockets,so even free players can do that if they want.480 cuts your construction time in half,like 1500 rockets for the 25 nugget one and almost 10k rockets for the 150 nug chance. so plan wisely how you use your rockets.I dont think its possible to play rare and get all jefferson set before time runs out,without using some of your nuggets,oh and you can also cut construction time in half with think 8 nuggetts if you want.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The sets are, mainly, for forts.

The independence set is pretty weak... probably because they want people to keep getting fireworks and use them to play, for free, on the 800 nuggets option. Since it takes around 10 days to get the fireworks you need for that, they are giving 2 choices:
Go for the independence set and use the fireworks to take hours out of the clock for playing or keep them until you get 48800 and play on the rare category.
IT´S IMPOSSIBLE TO GET BOTH OPTIONS WITHOUT USING NUGGETS. You won´t get the full independence set (120 plays on the tombola) and play on the super rare category only using fireworks... even that you get 2000 hearts from the stupid friends bar everyday.