Closure of world 4

DeletedUser8627

Howdy!

After the migration feature was released, there has been quite a bit of talk about world closures. While we have managed to prolong the actual deletion of worlds but it has now reached the time where we do not have any other options than to start closing worlds. The decision to close certain worlds are measured up by the number of players left in a world as well as funds gained from the world versus the funds used to maintain the world.

World 4 is one of the first worlds that will be closed. The set day for this world to be closed will be on the 29th of January 2013.

Please make sure that you migrate your character to another world before the 15th of January 2013. If a character is lost due to world closures, we do not have the means to recover the character.

You can migrate your character by logging into the world you wish to migrate from and then clicking on OPTIONS - SETTINGS - ACCOUNT - CHARACTER TRANSFER. From the drop down list, choose the world you wish to migrate to from the available worlds. Insert your password and click on TRANSFER. The account will be transferred after midnight the following day whereby you will be able to log back into the account on the new world. Note, you will need to recover all outstanding items or cash on the market before you will be able to successfully transfer your character.

If you have any questions or problems with the 90 day cool down period, please do not hesitate to contact support so we can assist you. Please note, support will only be able to transfer each character once!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30417

You will get 75 bonds for migrating your character to another world. Afaik there won't be another form of compensation.

irppu

Why are the only servers we can transfer to 11, 12, arizona, briscoe and colorado? I already have characters in the last 4 servers and I'm now moving my world 3 char to server 11. So I am out of places where I could send my world 4 toon due to it closing :(

Ychgtboy

Why is it that only after I deleted a character on world 12 in order to transfer my character from W4 that I was told it would take 90 days?
If you had a character on a specific world you will need to wait a period of 90 days before migrating another character to that world.

Surely that should have been mentioned sooner>?>>>>??????????????

DeletedUser22685

Why are the only servers we can transfer to 11, 12, arizona, briscoe and colorado? I already have characters in the last 4 servers and I'm now moving my world 3 char to server 11. So I am out of places where I could send my world 4 toon due to it closing :(

Because all worlds other than those mentioned are also going to close eventually, probably some time next year. You're going to have to lose a character if you have one too many, it's unfortunate but it's happened to a number of players including myself :(

Why is it that only after I deleted a character on world 12 in order to transfer my character from W4 that I was told it would take 90 days?

Surely that should have been mentioned sooner>?>>>>??????????????

I believe you can migrate to a world as soon as you delete from it, but you can't migrate to a world within 90 days of migrating into it previously.

For example, say you have a character in World X and World Y. You can delete World Y and then migrate World X there immediately after your account is deleted.

However, you cannot migrate from World X to World Z, then delete that character from World Z and migrate there again from World Y until 90 days has passed from the first migration.

DeletedUser

Sorry, just read the transfer character screen, just a question though, do you all REALLY think that 75 bonds makes up for losing a fully developed town? Why can't our town go with us? What about the cash in the Towns Coffers, how do we get that back if we can't take the town with us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

The finalized date for this world to close with be on the 29th of January 2013.

Please make sure you have migrated your character out of this world before this date if you wish to keep it. If your character is lost due to a world closure, you will not compensated or the character reimbursed.

HelenBack

Please make sure that you migrate your character to another world before the 15th of January 2013. If a character is lost due to world closures, we do not have the means to recover the character.

Could you please update this part to clear up any confusion?
:)

Deleted User - 1278415

What was the final number of people left on W4 when the doors closed?