Closure of world 3

DeletedUser8627

Howdy!

After the migration feature was released, there has been quite a bit of talk about world closures. While we have managed to prolong the actual deletion of worlds but it has now reached the time where we do not have any other options than to start closing worlds. The decision to close certain worlds are measured up by the number of players left in a world as well as funds gained from the world versus the funds used to maintain the world.

World 3 is one of the first worlds that will be closed. The set day for this world to be closed will be on the 29th of January 2013.

Please make sure that you migrate your character to another world before the 15th of January 2013. If a character is lost due to world closures, we do not have the means to recover the character.

You can migrate your character by logging into the world you wish to migrate from and then clicking on OPTIONS - SETTINGS - ACCOUNT - CHARACTER TRANSFER. From the drop down list, choose the world you wish to migrate to from the available worlds. Insert your password and click on TRANSFER. The account will be transferred after midnight the following day whereby you will be able to log back into the account on the new world. Note, you will need to recover all outstanding items or cash on the market before you will be able to successfully transfer your character.

If you have any questions or problems with the 90 day cool down period, please do not hesitate to contact support so we can assist you. Please note, support will only be able to transfer each character once!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So after playing for years and building my town I have to start over with a new town? a new fort?

DeletedUser

Hello can I get an answer here? So I know whether to quit now or continue playing!:mad:

WanderingStranger

New town and new fort yes. Unless you join an established one. You can migrate your current character to one of the open worlds, 1, 11, 12, Arizona(13), Briscoe (14), or Colorado(15).

DeletedUser

then it is not worth continuing to play I guess, truly sad after three years.

DeletedUser22685

I don't see what's so bad about migrating. I've migrated out of worlds I've been on for years and built towns on. So what if you're in a different town? It's not like your old town is any different from a new one on another world.

Deleted User - 1278415

futu it is hard to get to know new people and forge new bonds and know which alliance will benefit you the most.

I migrated to another world and I'm still getting use to it. For one if you join a town then you are probably not going to have your black hat for awhile unless you find friends you know really well who are going to trust you. Granted I could just pick up a ghost town and make a run of it, but it takes awhile to go from hero to zero back to hero.

I have found that after you migrate it is a good time to do some questing and get your bearing straight on a new world then join a town when you need to. I get offers daily on worlds I'm not joined to a town.

DeletedUser15641

Well the biggest difference between your town and new towns is that the history of your old town!

DeletedUser22685

The history will still be there even if the town is not...

DeletedUser8627

The finalized date for this world to close with be on the 29th of January 2013.

Please make sure you have migrated your character out of this world before this date if you wish to keep it. If your character is lost due to a world closure, you will not compensated or the character reimbursed.

DeletedUser

Howdy!

World 3 is one of the first worlds that will be closed. The set day for this world to be closed will be on the 29th of January 2013.

Please make sure that you migrate your character to another world before the 15th of January 2013. If a character is lost due to world closures, we do not have the means to recover the character.

So do we have to migrate from W3 by 29th January 2013 or 15th January 2013?

Deleted User - 1278415

What was the final number of people left on W3 when the doors closed?

Harsha..

very good move :p

Mr.Boukerse, i've got a question - is the easter duel challenge implemented in Worlds 2-9 too? - that would be grossly unfair as only 100 or so people would be competing for the big prizes

DeletedUser22685

Yes, as did the Christmas Tombola. I said it was rigged then, and I think it is now too. There shouldn't be prizes for the top participants in worlds 2-10, who can win with 50 duels and then migrate to new worlds where players with 200 duels didn't win the prize.