CLOSED: Telegram to whole ally Fort notification system

• Thread starter DeletedUser23359
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser23359

*(THIS IDEA IS A FURTHER EXTENTION OF MY EARLIER THREAD .please check out both of these - http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=41652)*

(I apologize for my Capslock sorry guys)

Proposal
A way to make mass mailing easier

Current Workaround
None

Details
Introduce something called THE FORUM MACHINE... it will be in form of a Thread.. in which PEOPLE/TOWNS (upto the Devs) could REGISTER THEMSELVES... ONLY THE FORUM owner can MAKE such a thread and write something on it... WHATEVER THE OWNER will right will be sent to the REGISTERED TOWN/PEOPLE (upto the devs). This Forum machine could be used to Send mass mails for fort battles it could also be used to send people important notifications (ONLY REGISTERED PEOPLE WILL BE SENT THE MAILS)

Abuse Prevention
It could stop the amount of UNWANTED FORT FIGHTING *spam* (the words of the duelers and adv's) That will be sent out
As ONLY REGISTERED PEOPLE WILL GET THE MAILS. Nobody else will be bothered

Visual Aids
None (The Visuals can only be imagined by the Devs as they will be fitting this idea into the forums ONLY)

Summary
Well this would keep everybody happy
Fort fighters: Their notifications in the form of mails will reach them quickly
Duelers: as they wont register to the FORUM MACHINE they wont get any unwanted spams
Adventures: The same as above ^^
Loners(people who want to be left alone): The same as above... They will be left alone as they want to

Does this idea meet the Ideas Guidelines & Criteria? Yes/No
Is this idea appear on any of the Previously Suggested Ideas List? Yes/No

DeletedUser24160

Well, Thought out fantabulously!

This Really Helps Worlds Which you want to concentrate on Trapping or Building etc. Sooooo... :up: 5 stars

DeletedUser23359

Thnx mate... ;) waiting for others to respond aswell.. lol
thnx for the 5 stars though

DeletedUser27354

i like the idea
im not gonna rate because sometimes a post makes me realize i should have rated better/worse

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think freddy means he needs to sleep on it before he votes :D thoguh im only guessing.
It's a thumbs up from me :) anything that makes it easier , spending less time mucking about on admin instead of playing and having fun gets my vote. After all this is a game right ?

DeletedUser23359

haha yo mate... why spend hours doing something we can do in mins ;)

DeletedUser23359

Feather? feather?.. What you guys gna do with this thread nw??

DeletedUser

I knew it had been suggested at least once. It turns out I was against it in the first thread I found searching. ;)

Towns have chat topics, forums, and the group option in telegrams.
Alliances have chat topics, forums, and no group option in telegrams.

I'm still not entirely sure I like the idea of anyone in the alliance being able to telegram everybody, but hey, I made a beautiful mockup!

xQC5X.png

DeletedUser

Good idea nice work but I say no only because there's a ton of more important changes IMO.

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I submitted this in the Minor Ideas #3 awhile back to have distribution groups in your telegrams.

I can bug diggo and see if it went in the file 13 bin or not.

DeletedUser23359

But feather i put up this idea quite some time back :)
and before u put it up in the minor idea suggestions ;)

Deleted User - 1278415

Yea I'll check with Diggo to see what happened.

It slipped my mind that it was already submitted... sorry.

DeletedUser15169

Elmyr: It wouldn't necessarily HAVE to be exactly as you mentioned the alliance mass mailing. The alliance founder could authorize certain town founders or counselors to mass mail privileges.

DeletedUser9470

I knew it had been suggested at least once. It turns out I was against it in the first thread I found searching. ;)

Towns have chat topics, forums, and the group option in telegrams.
Alliances have chat topics, forums, and no group option in telegrams.

I'm still not entirely sure I like the idea of anyone in the alliance being able to telegram everybody, but hey, I made a beautiful mockup!

xQC5X.png

Elmyr: It wouldn't necessarily HAVE to be exactly as you mentioned the alliance mass mailing. The alliance founder could authorize certain town founders or counselors to mass mail privileges.

both these ideas are awesome.
for sure, if you want an effective battle team you needto be able to mail them easily.
at the moment there ae people who take hours and hours of their time working out mailing lists and trying to find out info and then finding out who t mail it to.

this idea would take a lot of work off their chest and help them enjoy the game a lot more.

JDs idea of having the maling option to be given out by the alliance leader takes away the "everyone can mass mail" problem.

i hope this gets through.

Status
Not open for further replies.