Closed: Marriage

• Thread starter BillyJackHaynes
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Since you make a town and you can add a church hows about adding he option of marriage that way the couple can run the town and such

DeletedUser

If you do that it should be a permanent thing, since breakups like that had a real bad effect on the towns in this town period.

DeletedUser

exactly though it could be a bad thing it was also successful to the growth of a town

DeletedUser

Who says you dont know eachother I suggested it because my girlfriend and I play many games where there is marriage in it

DeletedUser

ok but not in this game it would be crazy this is a workin game where it resembles the west not city life gettin married like the sims

DeletedUser

You still dont get it the West was a working time period however most towns were started from married couples and at that What is the point in having a church in working game then

DeletedUser

its just anotha building to have in a town to make it seem like a town just send a msg to yo girlfriend and if she accepts then put it on ur settins

DeletedUser

This is the third or fourth thread about this in the last couple of weeks .
You want to role play it fine , just keep it out of the game mechanics .

DeletedUser

I just don't think that it is a good idea because like in real life - getting hitched is easy.

Pop into a chapel in Vegas and viola! you are man and wife :)

Getting unhitched is hard - same will apply for the game. Does the game take away the advantages u have been given whilst "being married" if you have an option to split up?

Will players quit because they hate their partners? lol

What's with this lovey dovey aspect of the game anyways?

For those lonely gunslingers and adventurers out there, sweet talk a pretty cowgirl and just pop into a hotel together :laugh:

We have hotels.... ;)

DeletedUser

ive been saying that about all the rp aspects for a while oakley. rp your heart out, you dont need validation in the game mechanics for it though.

DeletedUser3741

but but Sdjx what about our love!
You said you would marry me under the stars of paris!

*slaps you* *runs away crying*

DeletedUser1105

I'm sorry. I also told Organs, Prudhomme and PoisenApple the same thing.....

DeletedUser

I can not express the joy in My heart at being void from that list .

DeletedUser1105

You were going to be, but Organs holds a very special place in my heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.