Closed: luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser21720

it makes the game even out, i reckon, but when i do nothing but high luck jobs for hundreds upon hundreds of hours.....and cannot find anything i need or dont already have? the game gets awfully boring. others have found the lump, note part one, etc and have taken the next steps all the way to the end and i cant even get the lump after trying for who knows how long. so much money in the bank and nothing to do with it, no new items to buy, etc. how can i, or anyone else be expected to remain interested in a game that wont give back? waste of money for premium. waste of a years worth of playing religiously.

oh, my suggestion? reward those who have stuck to their world since the beginning. reward higher levels. i know a few ppl 20 levels lower than me who have both the note part 1 and the lump and forgive me for being so up front, but it pisses me off.

DeletedUser13636

lol.. It pisses me off too. So what exactly is your idea? How do you want the game to give back and how could that be accomplished?

DeletedUser21720

maybe there is no good solution. i do like how some things are hard to find but if someone has been playing the game on a daily basis for a year....they should be rewarded i would think. some kind of tally on a persons character? how many hrs they have done a job, or how long they have been playing, etc? i really dont know but im getting bored of finding revolver #1's, and yellow cotton jackets.

DeletedUser13636

Well I can tell you that you will need to turn this into an idea of some sort, with a more clear plan or suggestions to build on since it is in the ideas and brainfarts section or they may close the thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser21720

i didnt see a section for complaints. If "they" read it, the seed has been planted...

Deleted User - 1278415

Hmmm lucky for me I see no idea presented above... I read it and agree luck could be presented better in how it is used or built up. Prayer could be presented better to show what it actually does too... but those are both mystical powers that only the clerics and leprechauns know anything about.

on to the 2nd part hmmm complaints section.. thats a new one... I know we have one somewhere.. ohh there it is over there on the side aisle in front of the blast shield zone... you cant miss it.

Complaint-Department-300x257.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.