CLOSED: Houses(modified)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

OVERVIEW:
THE HOUSES LEVELS:
The house will have 5 levels and there can only be 15 houses per territory.
THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE:
Now the inside of the house will have a bed, safe, desk and a cabinet.
THE BED:
Now the bed will allow you to sleep just like a hotel in a city.
THE SAFE:
It acts like a city’s bank. Hold your horses it gets much better so keep readin’.
THE DESK:
The desk gives you three bars that are progress, invite, and rent. The progress just lets you upgrade your house. The invite lets you invite up to 5 players to your house. And the rent lets you rent the bed to other players for a cost.
THE CABINET:
The cabinet lets you take food and eat it for free. The food help give you energy and health.
THE HOUSE’S ABILITYS:
THE DULE ABILITY:
If anyone duels you while you’re at your house then you get 50% duling skills. Man I feel sorry for the guy who duels a guy at a house.
THE HOUSE BATTLE:
Now two houses can fight. Almost like a fort battle with two differences, for the defenders they can go into the house and they get 75% more to dodging unless the attackers are in the house to. If the attackers are in the house then they get 75% more aim unless the defenders are in the house.
THE CITY TO HOUSE BATTLE:
Now up to 5 city members can go to a house they want to attack then they click on a symbol at the bottom right side of the screen that says to arms! Then the battle goes normally as said above. If the defender can win then the all get one skill to place.

DeletedUser

this isnt too bad of an idea.. though the cabinet ruins the need for a hotel or bed. and this whole idea ruins the need for a town... maybe if the house had flaws that only the town doesnt have?

DeletedUser

the only need for a town now is the shops.. which i only shop from prospecter pete

DeletedUser

OVERVIEW:
THE HOUSES LEVELS:
The house will have 5 levels and there can only be 15 houses per territory.
THE INSIDE OF THE HOUSE:
Now the inside of the house will have a bed, safe, desk and a cabinet.
THE BED:
Now the bed will allow you to sleep just like a hotel in a city.
THE SAFE:
It acts like a city’s bank. Hold your horses it gets much better so keep readin’.

THE DESK:
The desk gives you three bars that are progress, invite, and rent. The progress just lets you upgrade your house. The invite lets you invite up to 5 players to your house. And the rent lets you rent the bed to other players for a cost.
THE CABINET:
The cabinet lets you take food and eat it for free. The food help give you energy and health.

THE HOUSE’S ABILITYS:
THE DULE ABILITY:
If anyone duels you while you’re at your house then you get 50% duling skills. Man I feel sorry for the guy who duels a guy at a house.
THE HOUSE BATTLE:
Now two houses can fight. Almost like a fort battle with two differences, for the defenders they can go into the house and they get 75% more to dodging unless the attackers are in the house to. If the attackers are in the house then they get 75% more aim unless the defenders are in the house.
THE CITY TO HOUSE BATTLE:
Now up to 5 city members can go to a house they want to attack then they click on a symbol at the bottom right side of the screen that says to arms! Then the battle goes normally as said above. If the defender can win then the all get one skill to place.

Sorry, I say a big NO, seriously, mini forts? What's next?
15 houses per square? Nope
Gets better? Really, nope.
House battle? I'm speechless

And the one above, NO double posts

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

JACKSON1210, this is only an informative warning about this idea. Please read the sticky threads before posting here. Your idea is listed in the Previously Suggested Ideas thread. This means you should not start a new topic about it unless a moderator gives you permission (via PM), instead you can search for an existing topic.

This was posted last week actually, and I closed it and left an explanation.
Tonight you opened 2 identical posts about this idea, a warning was issued... and should you post this idea again without asking me then I will give out infractions.

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=39811

Status
Not open for further replies.