CLOSED: End of the world

• Thread starter DeletedUser25963
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser25963

Sorry if this issues has been discuss before.
Is there any chance for "end of the world", end of the game, like World 1 lot of people allready lvl 99 and almost can't do anything anymore.
Is there any End of the Game for World 1 ?
If i may suggest why not making the game end if 1 alliance taking over half of the map, and they declare them self as the most powerful alliance in that world at periode of "x" and put the alliance name in the hall of fame ( in forum or at the login page of the west )

DeletedUser

They can wait for level 120... and it would be wierd to end the world. If you're bored of that world, stop playing.

DeletedUser23359

you got a point.. The people will ONLY explore other worlds if these "dead" Worlds get ended

We already have a shortage of people on the last 2 worlds.. this might make it a bit better
Just like tribal wars actually

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23701

In tribalwars I saw only 2 worlds, which were ended because it made no profit for Inno to keep up and those worlds were controlled by one alliance.

Until players are paying cash in W1 and it makes some profit to Inno, then it won't be closed. Pure business. Why to declare some winner and close world if it makes profit!?

DeletedUser23359

In tribalwars I saw only 2 worlds, which were ended because it made no profit for Inno to keep up and those worlds were controlled by one alliance.

Until players are paying cash in W1 and it makes some profit to Inno, then it won't be closed. Pure business. Why to declare some winner and close world if it makes profit!?

Well thats a KILLER POINT.. couldnt agree more mate ;)
I guess this is the reason

DeletedUser

This game has nothing to do with TribalWars, it works on a totally different concept. In here we are not racing for the most villages, instead each of us choose a way to play and entertain himself, without fear of "losing". I for example don't play for leveling up as fast as possible, instead I find ways to create a better dueling character and use him to win more and more duels, or collect bounties. Other people choose to quest or work on high luck jobs. Basically reaching too many people reaching level 99 does not mean the world should end. As long as you find something worth wasting your time on the game can go on forever for you.

And of course as already mentioned Inno has no reason to end a profitable world. Especially World 1, which is arguably the most active world.

DeletedUser25963

I forgot to mention, then start all over from 0 again World 1, or any other world who allready reach the end status. So people can start to revenge or start to build their famours towns and alliances once more, with new approach and new strategy.

DeletedUser23359

Why would somebody want thier Hardearned Wealth n stuff to get RESET?!!?

DeletedUser25963

And you want to keep play in world 1 after reach level 99 , then what else ? duel ? after 2 - 3 years played i believe you allready achieved everything.

DeletedUser23359

There's something called fort fighting AND.. lol why wouldnt anyone want to respec and try out some new jobs.. theirs alot to do buddy im sure of it

DeletedUser

Hmm can't see this happening, there shouldnt be a limit on level though it's silly for a game like this. It should just get so hard to level up though it takes you weeks and weeks to climb 1 level.

DeletedUser23359

Hey the million dollor question is... "why would we want our hardearned work to get Reseted x( ??

Deleted User - 1278415

This falls under the rules of common sense.

The game is not going to be ended or reset once you hit lev 99. Roadmap gives hope of 120 lv soon. After that 120 barrier.. :unsure: .. maybe then the following year another update will give us 150?

Closing topic and adding to the Do not discuss list.

No world ending ideas anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.