Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser27354

yes and hes like General Custer at times :shootout::indian:

Got a pic now.

introblogattackswarm.png
this is a weird pic

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23359

I never so the other cannon idea. But, if this is true that idea most have been really bad and with almost no detail at all.

This idea provides almost no explanation as to why it would add anything at all. I'm not trying to be mean here, but have you ever taken part in a fort battle?

Exactly... this guys really put in alot in this idea... Well ilustrated idea's often get sent to the devs

But heyy heyy... check out my earlier post... the one on this thread.
It may help u guys increase the efficiancy and get it a more detailed

DeletedUser

I think cannons / gatling guns would be great to see in fort battles though you need to restrict them
gatlinggun.jpg

I would imagine it wpuld take two to use either a cannon or gatling gun and because of that you would need to build these weapons of distruction. Also I would have said the cannon would be able to do damage to its target and a percentage to though surrounded. With the gatling gun I would imagine it could hit mult targets in one round. How ever it wouldnt be cheap to use this weapons, cannon will need dynamite to use it a round, ammo rounds for gatling gun 1 unit per around.
Their are so many chooses though with these weapon like could they be destoried ?
How would attackers build them or should attackers be able to place barriers before the start of battle, ie turned over wagons for tactics.
Who knows though it would be easy to see such added to fort battles as it stands you win if you have the numbers not really tactical.

DeletedUser23359

I think cannons / gatling guns would be great to see in fort battles though you need to restrict them
gatlinggun.jpg

I would imagine it wpuld take two to use either a cannon or gatling gun and because of that you would need to build these weapons of distruction. Also I would have said the cannon would be able to do damage to its target and a percentage to though surrounded. With the gatling gun I would imagine it could hit mult targets in one round. How ever it wouldnt be cheap to use this weapons, cannon will need dynamite to use it a round, ammo rounds for gatling gun 1 unit per around.
Their are so many chooses though with these weapon like could they be destoried ?
How would attackers build them or should attackers be able to place barriers before the start of battle, ie turned over wagons for tactics.
Who knows though it would be easy to see such added to fort battles as it stands you win if you have the numbers not really tactical.

oohh oohh oohh Thats exactly what i had in mind!!! Awsome Dirty this is what we should do... And only let the attackers use Gatling guns.. and the Cannon should only be used by the defenders... the Weapons can be placed Anywhere in THEIR OWN AREAS repectively before the battle starts by the person who dug the hatchet and the founder of the defending town

Once kept.. these weapons CANNOT be moved aswell

*(merge all the three ideas)* and BOOM bingo.. WE GOT OURSELVES SOMETHING FOR THE NEW UPDATE!!! :p

DeletedUser26406

Ok so Via Private messaging us 3
will device a master plan on this thing.
Deal?

DeletedUser23359

Hmm Yo mate... lets call Good feather aswell ;)

Lets have a chat on chatango someday!!

DeletedUser

oohh oohh oohh Thats exactly what i had in mind!!! Awsome Dirty this is what we should do... And only let the attackers use Gatling guns.. and the Cannon should only be used by the defenders... the Weapons can be placed Anywhere in THEIR OWN AREAS repectively before the battle starts by the person who dug the hatchet and the founder of the defending town

Once kept.. these weapons CANNOT be moved aswell

*(merge all the three ideas)* and BOOM bingo.. WE GOT OURSELVES SOMETHING FOR THE NEW UPDATE!!! :p

Haha :D it would be awesome, though it is a big idea, I'll watch this thread and be happy to throw in suggestion for what they are worth. If we all chip in im sure we can iron it right out and have an idea the Devo's couldnt refuse to execpt to add ingame :laugh:

DeletedUser

No amount of talk is going to make cannons necessary. They add nothing to the game besides unnecessary complications and "omg woot BFG!"

DeletedUser22575

No amount of talk is going to make cannons necessary. They add nothing to the game besides unnecessary complications and "omg woot BFG!"

This could not have been said better and covers the whole cannon/gatling gun debate in total.

DeletedUser

I can't believe there is still discussion on this. This idea is one of the most insanely idiotic ideas I've seen. It's almost as if the original poster has no real concept of how fort battles work.

DeletedUser

This could not have been said better and covers the whole cannon/gatling gun debate in total.

I can't believe there is still discussion on this. This idea is one of the most insanely idiotic ideas I've seen. It's almost as if the original poster has no real concept of how fort battles work.

Wow some very useful input there......NOT !!! just racking your posts up right ;)

It's an idea and if the developers hear it there's no harm done, so why say it unnecessary.
Kay um maybe because there are afew here on this forum that want to talk about it, i cant believe you needed to know the answer to that stupid question.
We all know most of idea's are brainfarts and the ones that do make it to developers takes years before added to the games. By which time the person who suggested it stopped playing the west.
If you dislike the idea please state why not say somehting like this is stupid ricky mullet idea , i've either heard of, God !

Status
Not open for further replies.