Clint Eastwoods "Art"

DeletedUser

I am not very good but I have fun making them so I decided to post my art...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There seems to be a "light" issue. I think if you try increasing the yellow and possibly red colours on Clint and maybe add a light source to him he might look more like he belongs.

DeletedUser16628

looking good keep up the good work see if Crustyjake was right.

DeletedUser

Clint, what was the medium/utility used here? Photoshop? hand drawing?

DeletedUser13020

Just guessing, but it looks like an unedited hand drawing. Looks a bit grainy, but if you highlight it you can see it a bit more clearly. Im sure it looks better on paper, it always does. Nice work.

DeletedUser

Just guessing, but it looks like an unedited hand drawing. Looks a bit grainy, but if you highlight it you can see it a bit more clearly. Im sure it looks better on paper, it always does. Nice work.

Looks like a photo with a filter to me! Apologies if not.

Love the effect, anyhow!

DeletedUser

Is it just me, or does the hand drawn one look like former president Bush? Eh either way, I could never draw like that ;). If I were to give out my opinion, I would like the background to be on a more yellowish paper, kind of like a wanted poster but a bit lighter, I don't really like it on a pure white background. I do like the grainy style though, makes it look nice.

DeletedUser

right, okay, he answered the question with the latest sig. He's using different filters on existing photos.

DeletedUser

Hellstromm is right but it wasn't just a picture I did add Clint into this photo.