Class bonuses

DeletedUser38603

I want to start off by getting you all noted that i'm kind of new to these new updates with the crafting systems and so on, but i did use to play this game a lot a long time ago, and i couldn't help but notice a few things hardly being updated at all, kind of sad.

To the point, every class got its own bonuses and benifits, for example:

1. Adventurers are kind of treasure hunters, questing around, having reduced chance of being damaged during jobs, higher chance of finding stuff and so on.
  2. Workers doing what workers do, increased motivation in it too, increased xp and reduced fees for some reason.
  3. Soldier's being the "tanks" of the game, taking lots of damage, reducing others chance of hitting them thanks to Tactics and increased HP.
  4. Duellers having 10% increased gold from duels and movement speed, and having the increased motivation for doing duels too.
It all looks familiar to you and you probably agree with me this far, but what i couldn't help but notice is the lack of improvement in this whole list since the last time i played. Sure, soldier's got a nerf from 50% tactic bonus to 25%, great.. good for the attackers. But note that they would be seen as a "Tank" in most games, what about the duellers? Aren't they supposed to be an aggressive class in this game?

A well built dueller attacking a well built soldier will have a reduced chance of hitting the soldier - even knocking him out. If you add 100 new players to this game that are used to any kind of game having healers, dps and tank classed characters, they would honestly laugh at this setup, every class got its own unique bonuses except of the Duellers, and before you start mashing your keyboard regarded this, note that you can get the exact same bonuses the dueller's having from having Blacksmith/Saddler crafting skill, suddenly the dueller's not a dueller at all, it's just a bump class - or a roleplaying class like someone told me once.. lol. Sure they have some okey stats in FF and a +10% bonus cash from duels, but soldier's supposed to be the fort fighting types, not the duellers, they're supposed to be the roaming 1v1 characters, and be real - cash is not that very hard to come by.

This needs to be changed, it's been a very long time since i played, and i really love the new updates with the crafting systems and such, but adding items that give boosts such as motivation boost, movement boost and such - that you can even make in the crafting system, you need to make some changes in classes too, to keep them unique and balanced. If you have some hard time thinking of what kind of updates, maybe a damage boost, dodge boost or maybe Appearance boost considering duellers often look cool on movies, it would only make sense, but with what we're having right now, duellers just being there as a choice for new players at lvl 15 right now - and not a good one either.

If you're still not convinced, i've played in several servers being played in other languages, you could check the top 100 duellers in each server and world, and you'll notice that 65-80% of those players are soldiers, if you made a ranking list for fort fighting, it would most likely be the opposite thanks to the crit doing +10% max hp in damage.
Please consider this, cause most games out there are having 50 characters to think about and keep them balanced, it's been around 5 years and we still havent balanced the only 4 classes that we have :p

Thank you for taking your time in reading this, and i really hope that you consider a change!

DeletedUser15099

I feel like its pretty balanced.. you are forgetting about dueller's critical hit ability in FF. i was pure leadership build with black barts, and i was getting 30k damage every battle. thats 2 tanks worth of hp gone. by a single dueller.

the only class i would complain about is worker class.. the bonuses in game just let you level up fast and thats all. no pvp advantages such as dueller able to duel 15 minutes away. the only thing that makes it worth even considering working class is the fortfighting bonus. with premium its pretty savage. otherwise, the classes are pretty balanced.

DeletedUser38603

I feel like its pretty balanced.. you are forgetting about dueller's critical hit ability in FF. i was pure leadership build with black barts, and i was getting 30k damage every battle. thats 2 tanks worth of hp gone. by a single dueller.

the only class i would complain about is worker class.. the bonuses in game just let you level up fast and thats all. no pvp advantages such as dueller able to duel 15 minutes away. the only thing that makes it worth even considering working class is the fortfighting bonus. with premium its pretty savage. otherwise, the classes are pretty balanced.

I did not forget about FF, i mentioned it.
What you're forgetting is that it's supposed to be a duelling class, not a teamplaying class, it would make more sense having those buffs on a soldier for FF compared to a dueller.