Implemented Clarify what job you're doing.

Would you like this added?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I have rewritten this idea from TimeWalker. when you are walking or duelling, it says in the top right hand corner: "You are duelling/walking" etc. This idea is to clarify this so it's specific to the task you are doing. More specifically in terms of who you are duelling, what building you are working on. (Thanks for pointing that out)

Original thread post:
Adding to walking ,dueling and construction icons.........

Where you are walking to..
Who you are dueling....
What building your working on...

This Should have no objections doesn't change any game mechanics lets get it up to the voting process

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

this is a wonderful idea, and i really like it.

Cant belive 10 votes, and only i have posted my opinion... :p

DeletedUser

Thia one is a good suggestion. It would be better if everyone can see what you are doing, or at least your town members. So, the town members can see what are you constructing.

DeletedUser

I don't think so, why can't you just remember how long your working for and find out how long it will take you to get there.

DeletedUser

What I would actually like better is if in the working screen you had a locate button next to the jobs lined up so that you could check where on the map you will be. And plan your next job accordingly.

DeletedUser

Nothing bad in that, it won't make anything worse at all. So yes, it should be added.

DeletedUser

It wouldn't be a bad addition, however I think there are far more important things that could be done.

DeletedUser

I like the idea of showing if somebody is working on building and when they are done because some people might decide they will work on another building when the other player might be done in 1 minute so if they knew would just wait.This way you don't have a couple of buildings partly done and instead just finish 1 building at a time.

DeletedUser1105

I think the people voting no should have to give a valid reason for their vote to be counted.

There are no reasons against this, it won't harm anyone's gameplay in the slightest, and it will improve most peoples.

DeletedUser

What I would actually like better is if in the working screen you had a locate button next to the jobs lined up so that you could check where on the map you will be. And plan your next job accordingly.
this would be the main reason to make such a change

It is worth noting that even though this is a completely uncontested idea there are still about 20% of people voting against it!
There will be more controversial ideas than this that would still vastly improve gameplay so one will need to bear in mind that 20% of people are just awkward gits ,who would vote against a motion to make the game lag less!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I agree with this because as a builder, I never know what on earth I am building if I've set the queue 8 hours ago. If some text is changed to "Building town hall" that would be an excellent addition.

I am sure it's the same with duellers.

DeletedUser

Honestly I thought the game already did this, hover over the construction job and a tooltip will appear.

DeletedUser1105

Does it do that with the icon in the top right corner? The one that says 'you are travelling' 'you are sleeping' etc?

DeletedUser

I can't see the tooltip anywhere, all I see when I hover over the job is "Construct".

DeletedUser

My bad, it doesn't say it anymore.

Must have been removed in the last update.

DeletedUser

I think the people voting no should have to give a valid reason for their vote to be counted.

There are no reasons against this, it won't harm anyone's gameplay in the slightest, and it will improve most peoples.

Exactly my point. But still there are people who are using democracy to cause trouble to others ot just wanting to show that they are differet. Well how lame is that.

DeletedUser

Did this thread get reset or something? Because I voted no and I replied with my reasoning.

(Basically there are better things that developers could be spending their time on than making pretty pictures)

I was the 3rd post, what's the point in discussing something if it's going to be deleted?

DeletedUser

no this is the voting thread in a different forum. and this is NOT about pictures.. it's about text information given with the pictures we already have

DeletedUser

But there are already text there. It says exactly what you are doing. For example, I'm tending pigs in W5.

Status
Not open for further replies.