Circus

DeletedUser

I Have been tryin 4 weeks to do the last bit of Circus quest i have all animals and have done everything even done path of snake.....i have stood at circus spot and equipped everything i have but nothing....ANY SUGGESTIONS!

DeletedUser22685

Which step are you up to? The last step (An unforgettable evening) is actually given by Maya, it only requires you to be at The travelling circus.

DeletedUser

Uh ... How do I even *start* the Travelling circus quest? I'm past level 90 (96 currently) but I've never noticed this quest being available. (Class: Adventurer.) Thanks.

DeletedUser

Thanks for this. I've checked with the javascript method and it seems I did actually already complete the first step. Beats me when... But anyway, at least it makes a bit of sense now.

DeletedUser23879

Hi all,
I completed the Quest up to the penultimate stage - but couldn't activate the Maya part to get the prize at the end

:-(

DeletedUser

Hi all,
I completed the Quest up to the penultimate stage - but couldn't activate the Maya part to get the prize at the end

:-(

Did you travel to the Circus on Saturday between 18:00 and 23:00 server time?

DeletedUser23879

Ah....no I didn't - cheers Elmy
(still hate your Screen image...hehe)

DeletedUser

You were at the Circus at the right time and Maya didn't have a quest? Are you sure you completed all the previous quests?

DeletedUser

quest id: 630-647,662,659Animal Spirits(The Path of the Snake),all completed.
Server time: Saturday 18:00 - 23:00 in The travelling circus.
i can see the quest "A new home"(id:660) in the circus.
But at this time in the circus, I do not see any new tasks in Maya.

DeletedUser

quest id: 630-647,662,659Animal Spirits(The Path of the Snake),all completed.
Server time: Saturday 18:00 - 23:00 in The travelling circus.
i can see the quest "A new home"(id:660) in the circus.
But at this time in the circus, I do not see any new tasks in Maya.

I've never heard of anyone completing the "first path" of the Circus. I really don't even see why it exists. I know they didn't implement it just so collectors would have the option of choosing keeping the animals instead of taking the 7500 xp.

DeletedUser

I also can't get the unforgettable evening #663 quest from Maya. I have finished Path of Snake (ID 659) and it is between 18:00 and 23:00 on Saturday, and I am at the Travelling Circus. But no questline is available from Maya. Are there more requirements that TWDB has forgotten to put on their site for this quest?

DeletedUser

An unforgettable evening quest (id 663) is currently bugged and not available apparently. My support request came back with this:

Hello ringworm,

There may be a problem with #663. Its entry in the quest view reads:

663 An unforgettable evening Maya Roalstad
[ID: 17002] Steel lined box
[ID: 659] Resolve: Animal Spirits (The Path of the Snake)
This quest can only be accepted between 18:00 and 23:00 o'clock.
You can complete this quest on a Saturday.

This quest can only be accepted between 00:00 and 00:00 o'clock.
Go to The travelling circus

I'll see what I can find out about this, but it won't be today, I'm afraid. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Respectfully,

Mwfossils
Senior Marshal