Cigars

DeletedUser

im on a job were it says i have to trade with indians to get cigars, but i cant actually see any quest to trade with indians, can anyone help me please?

DeletedUser363

Look in Gem's Helpfull reference Section and find the topic: I cannot see a job on the map!! It doesn't exist!

DeletedUser

Look in Gem's Helpfull reference Section and find the topic: I cannot see a job on the map!! It doesn't exist!

He can already see the job, but he wants to know if there is a quest that requires the cigars.

And yes, there is. A level 42 quest is currently recorded for needing the product.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am at the quest "The salt in the soup", the requires I bring a cigar to Henry. What job is required to acquire a cigar?

DeletedUser

The problem that I am having is I can't find it on the mini map, or under the work tab.

DeletedUser

164, i guess I'm just not close enough to see it. But there are multiple other jobs that I can't do, but can see as well.

DeletedUser

I think the cutoff is like -50 labor points, which is pretty close to yours.

Red Falcon

Yeah. I was wondering about this also. There are only certain jobs I can see also. And I know there are others, but I just can't see those yet. What IS the labor points cut off where a job will not be visible to a player?

DeletedUser

Yeah. I was wondering about this also. There are only certain jobs I can see also. And I know there are others, but I just can't see those yet. What IS the labor points cut off where a job will not be visible to a player?

I've been wondering that for a long time. I've heard several suggestions, but I always seem to find exceptions.