Church of The Onion

DeletedUser31931

This is a true inspiration of the joy that Onion can bring, if only the sinners leave the path of Spam and are welcomed in Onion's light. I, myself, used to be a sinner, I thought that the smurf was the way, I was blind to Onion's light. I know this is hard to believe but it is true. Over time though, I realised what I had seen and what I thought was the blue light of smurf, was the bright white pure light of Onion, raining joy wherever it falls.

DeletedUser1121

This is a true inspiration of the joy that Onion can bring, if only the sinners leave the path of Spam and are welcomed in Onion's light. I, myself, used to be a sinner, I thought that the smurf was the way, I was blind to Onion's light. I know this is hard to believe but it is true. Over time though, I realised what I had seen and what I thought was the blue light of smurf, was the bright white pure light of Onion, raining joy wherever it falls.

Here we see a thing we often see when people are converted to any religion. They try to overcompensate to make up for the time the were in the dark.

Please, let it go. You look like a bloody spammer

DeletedUser8950

Let us all be at peace, for we all share the enlightenment of the Onion's layers.

DeletedUser

FT3mAe2.jpg

DeletedUser8950

Heathens! Have thee fallen from the grace of Onion again? I pity thee, for only the layers of the Onion can grant you meaning to your life.

The cutter will unleash bitter tears on those who oppose the Onion, but there are tears of joy for those who seek the knowledge of the Onion.

DeletedUser8950

Faithful followers of the Onion,

Today is a great day: the fifth anniversary of the One True Religion. It is a day to remember friends departed, from Elmyr to John Rose, but not a time for mourning. My friends, this is a day to celebrate! I'm here and your here so, as far I'm concerned, they're here with us. Here's to another 5 years of the CofO!

Have a good one and may your layers be ever unravelling (also take it easy on the Prosecco),

-Dark

DeletedUser

The Almighty Brown Tie would like to pay Its respects to Its older and wiser brother, the Onion, on this day of glory. Long live the Onion and Its Order.