CHUCK NORRIS in The West?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16928
  • Start date

DeletedUser16928

No, not really... But I'm sure most of you are familiar with the so called Chuck Norris facts. Not everybody has the gift to think of one that's not completely stupid and might be even a little bit funny. But let's give it a try and imagine Chuck Norris registered at The West. What do you think it would look like?

Some examples I made up or modified a little:
  • Chuck Norris has a Doctor's bag
    fb_aidkit.png
    with Dr. House inside.
  • When the developers on public beta want to get somewhere fast, they equip the Rocketin' turtle
    rocketturtle.png
    . When the Rocketin' turtle wants to get somewhere fast, it equips Chuck Norris.

• Sometimes, there is a World * * * won't be available for about 5 minutes message on the main screen. That's when you know Chuck Norris had a duel. If it takes longer than 5 minutes, don't wonder, the server is still calculating the damage Chuck did.

• Chuck Norris once got banned on the forums. ONCE!

• Chuck Norris won Back to The West on April the 1st this year. Twice.

• Chuck Norris has got to level 120 using the Daily login bonus only. It took him two hours.

• If you pass out in a duel with Chuck Norris, you die in real life.
Those were really just examples, so if you like this kind of humor, let's get it started :)

DeletedUser

They're terrible, but all I got.
  • The reason why the ranks aren't updated immediately is because Chuck Norris levels up too fast.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't rob trains, he just goes on and everybody hands him their money.
  • Chuck Norris invented HP Tanks.

DeletedUser16928

Pfft, Chuck Norris only has 2 fists, I have 3.
You forget that every Chuck's skin cell is a fist itself... By the way, I have 8, also 2 Stones (sold another one for $50000)

I just wanted to make another funny picture dedicated to Chuck Norris, but have a look at what I just found... In all seriousness, this picture is the same picture used at every game world of The West. However, only the upper part is actually visible in the game. It's a picture of a duel stance called "Duck". And guess what unexpected is on the picture: http://en12.the-west.net/images/duel/duck.png
:D:D:D

DeletedUser

Chuck Norris's duel weapon is his beard. His beard resembles a fist. His fort weapon? His roundhouse kick.

DeletedUser24989

They're terrible, but all I got.
  • The reason why the ranks aren't updated immediately is because Chuck Norris levels up too fast.
  • Chuck Norris doesn't rob trains, he just goes on and everybody hands him their money.
  • Chuck Norris invented HP Tanks.
haha funny.

DeletedUser22493

Chuck Norris broke the lvl 99 cap before the 120 cap was implemented.

Chuck Norris has the "Master of the Underworld" achievement. But never lost a duel.

Chuck Norris didn't need no dam keys to find the Golden Gun. He only did treasure hunting for 5 minutes.

The "Fist" is actually an experimental weapon copied from Chuck Norris's inventory. It disappears when equipped, because no other then Chuck Norris can comprehend such power.

Chuck Norris won the game.