Christmas tombola

DeletedUser

He was referring to the one with most spins on a server so I'd say yes it will give them all sets even if they do only 20 nugget spins. :rolleyes:

What Rebow meant is that the winner will not necessarily have already (before gaining the big reward) all set items because it's the number of plays that counts and not the most nuggets spent. And if you want to do a big number of plays, you have to stick to the 20 bonds / nugget spin plus the free one, those don't grant you the big tier items, or at least it is very unlikely to happen. Unless you are indeed a West millionaire and can afford to do over 500 spins spending 150 / 800 nuggets on each one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22685

It's actually probable that you'll get all the set items in 500+ spins, but you still need luck to be on your side.

DeletedUser

It's actually probable that you'll get all the set items in 500+ spins, but you still need luck to be on your side.

i don't agree.

today i spent 2000 bonds on total 100 spins, without investing any nuggets.

0 very rare items
3 rare items (1 pants, 2 belts)
about 15 uncommon items.

however, if i had 10000 nuggets to spend, i would rather spend them on twelve 800-nugget spins then all on 20-nugget spins.

DeletedUser22685

i don't agree.

I wasn't posting an opinion. Using the actual percentages, it is probable. Of course you can still be either lucky or unlucky, so just because you've done 500 spins doesn't mean you're guaranteed to get the four chests. But like I said, probable.

DeletedUser32882

If u spin it 500 times u will get it everything.
But what i like about those mega nugget eaters is that they already have everything they want.....and what else they have as a double they put it on the market at very very high prices.But what they don;t understand is that the normal players can't aford them at those prices.....the only other palyers that can is those that are nugget maniacs and that already have what they need to.

DeletedUser8627

As a test, I did 500 spins on our internal beta, I'm still missing 8 out of the 27 items needed for all 3 sets.

While I have a million premium medals now and some other items, all my duplicates I could have traded on the market for my missing item sets.

DeletedUser

Well... 69 rotations without nuggets:

20 christmas crackers
10 gingerbread
2 stollen
8 licorice
7 cookies
5 premium wage
4 automation
4 Energy
5 Character bonus
2 presents (cookie and licorice)
1 chingachook hat
1 blue letter

And it´s over for me.

DeletedUser

So ... when does this thing end? I am mildly confused by the "1 day left" notation. Does that mean that today *is* the last day, or there is still "1 day left"?

Deleted User - 1278415

I am confused too... as it says next free round is tomorrow.

It needs to be corrected to say last day instead of 1 day left... very confusing to players who didnt read the event ends Jan 6th.

DeletedUser22685

Yeah. I was expecting it to tick over to "x hours remaining" instead of 1 day.

DeletedUser

This game is unfair
I do not have money so I cant buy nuggets so I cant get rare items
For example chingachgook's set or natty's set
i am dueler and need chingachgook's set
I lose my duel because another player have this set and another very rare item for example inno belt and howdah and ....
You're a liar very very very very large
Because frist you saied this game is free
But It Is A Lie
Because you cannot play this game without money
I'm so stupid that I devoted two years of my life for this game
me and 10-12 my friend want leave this game and going to another game , better than this senseless game :razz:

DeletedUser32882

The game is free...but to get pleasure u need to pay.That is how it works in real life to :D.
The problem is that this game is really unfair.....lets see how the numbers will go down after this tombola....when many of there multi accounts will disapear and when real players will be gone.

DeletedUser

The problem is that this game is really unfair.....lets see how the numbers will go down after this tombola....when many of there multi accounts will disapear and when real players will be gone.

That will be a big number... since the tombola started i saw over 70 new players getting into fort fights than before. All around level 20... Some of them have been selling things they got from the tombola but they are only going to the forts since they only raise 1 level with 1 or 2 fort fights. With today ending of the tombola, it´s to wait and see if they go right now and in 30 days a massive number of accounts will be deleted only with things that cannot be sold on the market.

Deleted User - 1278415

So when will it be revealed to the players that had the most spins to get their 3 sets?

DeletedUser32844

Well... 69 rotations without nuggets:

20 christmas crackers
10 gingerbread
2 stollen
8 licorice
7 cookies
5 premium wage
4 automation
4 Energy
5 Character bonus
2 presents (cookie and licorice)
1 chingachook hat
1 blue letter

And it´s over for me.

Yeah that is pretty similar proportional finds to both my non premium W10 and Arizona toons. I dont think I will ever get those 3 sets in full, due to the high prices on the market anyway.