Christmas tombola

DeletedUser22685

I've done four 800 nugget spins and got two Natty's pistols and two premium chests, one of which contained Younger's revolver and the other Hernando's sword, so I also feel a little ripped off. Not to mention three of my 150 spins gave me Allan's boots. Spent 4000+ nuggets on this so far and haven't got a lot of great stuff, most of my set pieces came from the market.

DeletedUser

Plus, did I not read somewhere, that those who do the most spins, win something really big? Again, how can one who can't afford to buy nuggets compete with that? I've used my bonds, and still only have, at most 7 spins. Did I win??? :laugh: LOL! Just sayin.
Regardless, I will probably continue to play, although the game has changed a lot. I'm not sure I like all the changes either. But...

DeletedUser

I dont know where else to post it but MERRY CHRISTMAS TWISTA ;)

And well iv had 7 spins so far and 2 character bonus medals were among good stuff..the others were all the usual christmas buffs..still wont complain as they are freebies..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15641

Found 3 of income premium :p

All freeby rounds yet it was 3 days in a row :blink:

On world 1.

DeletedUser32882

on Colorado on all 5 days i got that stupid christmas present.Freeby or not ths year Santa it's out of my friends list:D.Give something good or will start picking on the mods/devs agan....o w8....lets not forget Hellstorm :p

DeletedUser

On Dakota, all i've gotten is licorice and cookies and crap! the one world I could use better clothing items!! This really sucks!

DeletedUser35174

in zona i got allains charm, chings breast plate and chings crow without using a single nugget

DeletedUser32882

Yes....the tombola it's only about luck.In a way i am really sry cuz now i can't pick on anyone for the crap that i got.O w8...i can pick on my bad luck :)))

DeletedUser

Got my first good prize today, a red letter with 50 bonds? I don't buy nuggets, and don't use up bonds on it, so I wasn't expecting anythin very much. I've had some character shields too, so I'm pretty happy! :D

DeletedUser8627

Rather lucky! My wife upgraded her free spin to the 150 nugget chance and got the Chinga boxset.

DeletedUser

I got allan booths.... in 25 spins.

The income premium i got a few days ago gave me a better prize :D Al Swearagen belt from Treasure Hunt.

DeletedUser35174

Got my first good prize today, a red letter with 50 bonds? I don't buy nuggets, and don't use up bonds on it, so I wasn't expecting anythin very much. I've had some character shields too, so I'm pretty happy! :D

me neither i never bought nuggets on the game just used bonds to get extra spins its all down to luck really

DeletedUser

Plus, did I not read somewhere, that those who do the most spins, win something really big? Again, how can one who can't afford to buy nuggets compete with that? I've used my bonds, and still only have, at most 7 spins. Did I win??? :laugh: LOL! Just sayin.
Regardless, I will probably continue to play, although the game has changed a lot. I'm not sure I like all the changes either. But...

They will win the 3 sets of clothes, and maybe weapons, the funny bit is that with the 500 spins the person on W11 has done, they already have everything!

DeletedUser35120

They will win the 3 sets of clothes, and maybe weapons, the funny bit is that with the 500 spins the person on W11 has done, they already have everything!

Well,they might sell the extras to have $2.5 mil in the bank :whistle:

DeletedUser22493

Not necessarily. Only doing the 20 nug spin won't get you the high tier items.

DeletedUser

I know this is abit off topic but from the boxes in the tombalo has anyone got Rudolph or 2nd key from them. If i recall they droped out of steel lined boxes last year.
From the tombalo I have ended up with xmas present and got a marble haha really appreicated. Even a ginger bread man
xmas_keks.png
, but he's cool....don't tell him I said this but been thinking about taken abite out of his leg !

DeletedUser

I got rudolph from a steel lined box I got from the tombalo! :p Does that count? I got a marble as well :(

DeletedUser8627

Just to mention as I've heard something like this earlier.

The steel lined chest that is gained from the Tombola is exactly the same as your usual steel lined chests gained from certain quests, achievements and bond shop. They all have the possibility of providing the same items.

The SLC from the Tombola does not possibly provide other items than the SLC bought from the shop.

DeletedUser11353

Not necessarily. Only doing the 20 nug spin won't get you the high tier items.

He was referring to the one with most spins on a server so I'd say yes it will give them all sets even if they do only 20 nugget spins. :rolleyes: