Christmas tombola

DeletedUser22685

Dakota has the highest I think, someone has done 148 spins already.

DeletedUser

i spent 800 nuggets, and from what other people got i think i got farely lucky. The good items i got were 3 chingachooks talismans and raven , 2 natty bumpos scarfs, hat and pants, and allen quartermains charm and on top of those william mastersons linen pants, most of which are for sale or trade

Deleted User - 1278415

I spent 800 and got the full natty bumppo set.

Edit - the only thing that kinda gripes me is that after a few spins I've noticed you never jump tiers. If you buy a particular tier, then you will get something from that tier only. I havent seen it jump up 1 tier or many tiers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 1278415

Yep it was a 1 shot 800nug/20bond shot.

yep you can get any of the 3 full sets with the 800nug attempt.

313redi.jpg

DeletedUser17612

ah, they changed this. there were only weapons in those chests on bet

DeletedUser8627

Nope, those boxes contained the full sets.

There is a weapon chest though, the one a slightly more red version of the steel lined chests that contains weapons.

DeletedUser

i done 51 spins with my bonds on W11

i had 1 rare, 9 uncommon and 41 common items, but basically if you get 1 christmas present(uncommon) it contains the same as like 20 of those common christmas items, so its very much worth removing the common ones.

So far it seems weapons and pants are most rare parts, pants is weird though i had a townie on dakota getting 25 belts in total, and 0 pants, and another townie having 12 belts and no pants despite being in the same tier, dunno if its true but i think even within the same tier you don't got equal dropping chance of items

DeletedUser

My free spin got me a liquorice. Yummy! lol

Spent some bonds for 4 more spins and used nugs to exclude the common items, got 2 golden letters, natty boots and a christmas present. Not too bad I guess. I'm not complaining anyway. :)

Very tempted to keep going though, only restraint is current lack of nuggets. :laugh:

DeletedUser

after asking a bit around, talking to several players who took multiple tries on tier 3 items, this tombola seems buggy, since everyone get loads and loads of belts but no one seems to get any of those pants

and i mean no one, from asking around its about 1 pants per 50 belts or so despite both being tier 3, that seems not right

DeletedUser11353

Well you should spend more nuggets as you know this became pay to win game back when UP shop came out, this just ripping us off a bit more. :p

DeletedUser

haha good one inno !
inno why you did not used bonds option for standard selection in next spin ? its nugget now and i am sure people by accident will spend 20 nugget or more for it ! like what i do !!! :mad::mad: change standard option for bond gainst nugget , i want my 20 nugget back :D;)

jarograv

+1 vitamin, kinda mad that I ended up using nuggets because I couldn't see the tiny check box tucked away in the corner. :/

DeletedUser

+1 vitamin, kinda mad that I ended up using nuggets because I couldn't see the tiny check box tucked away in the corner. :/
I never made that mistake, but yeah, it would be better if bonds was the default option. Or have it like the bond shop, where nuggets are the default only if you don't have enough bonds.

DeletedUser

Unless you are heavy nugget user, this is a complete waste of bonds.

DeletedUser

Unless you are heavy nugget user, this is a complete waste of bonds.

I disagree. Even the advent calendar items are comparable to bond shop items. They aren't quite as good, but that doesn't make them a complete waste.

DeletedUser

Well... i used 120 upb to get:

5 christmas crackers
1 premium energy
1 licorice

Great luck... :censored:

PS- Im short of 1 to get 50 christmas crackers!!! so tomorrow i will have 50 without any use christmas crackers!

DeletedUser35143

1st try 1 Allan Quartermain's cartridge belt.
2nd try 1 chocolate cookie

(w16)

Last edited by a moderator: