Christmas tombola

DeletedUser15038

The announcement says the drop pool is from 56 items. Anyway we can know what those are?

DeletedUser363

I just played it 82 times on beta (all without improving chances).
I got 71 common items, 10 uncommon items, and 1 rare item (golden letter)

It looks like the chance to get rare or very rare items is really small without paying extra nuggets to improve your chances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

screenshot986a.jpg

for more information for each item you need to wait 2 more day or look from beta world ... about new set item skills copy this to ingame forum :

[item=279]
[item=278]
[item=277]
[item=40017]
[item=40018]
[item=40019]
[item=590]
[item=591]
[item=592]
[item=452]
[item=453]
[item=454]
[item=10162]
[item=10163]
[item=10164]
[item=11152]
[item=11153]
[item=11154]
[item=68]
[item=69]
[item=879]
[item=880]
[item=152]
[item=153]
[item=154]

DeletedUser

How about an ingame money option too? That way all the 3 currencies in the game could be used to play.

DeletedUser

seeing the amounts mentioned so far it seems the droprate for items are:

80% common 15% uncommon 4% rare 1% very rare

so basically taking out the common thingies for 25 nugs will give you

75% chance on uncommon 20% on a rare and 5% on a very rare

the 150 nugs leaves 80% rare 20% very rare

personally i think its bullocks that all weapons are very rare, they should just remove em there since you can get em from the weapon chest there. though on the other hand you spend 4k nugs and you get tons of super items

but spending 25 nugs to remove common items seems a way to go

Edit o yeah last q seeing set bonusses apply to the clothing, what are the bonusses of the weapon sets?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The bonus of Chingachgook's full weapon set is:
+20% regeneration (Energy)

The bonus of NB's full weapon set is:
+30 damage (fort battle sector bonus)

The bonus of AQ's full weapon set is:
+100 Labour points

DeletedUser32882

There is a lvl limit to this event?
If i start on w1 now would i be able to participate?

DeletedUser8627

I don't see a level limit, but you need to complete the tutorial before you can click on the tombola event on the left hand side. The tutorial window covers it.

DeletedUser11353

There is a lvl limit to this event?
If i start on w1 now would i be able to participate?

All lvls should be able to participate, I could do it on beta with lvl 1 character(just had to finish tutorial like Twista said).

DeletedUser32882

Thx guys...see u all on w1 where i will sell my items very expensive :p

DeletedUser2708

Still Beta Only?

I've been on seven worlds for years, and not one of them is showing the icon to play this game yet. Well, for all I know world six might be showing it, but it's been shut down for the past two hours.... :mad:

DeletedUser2708

I plead "third shift."

I'm going to sleep now (that's where I'm a viking)....

DeletedUser

It looks like the chance to get rare or very rare items is really small without paying extra nuggets to improve your chances.

Judging by your drops I am guessing that we might get roughly 10% chance of uncommon items, 1% chance of rare, and 0.1% chance of very rare. Since everybody in .net worlds will get 18 freebies, this means most of them will get 16 common and 2 uncommon items. Also 18% of non-payers will get a free rare item, and 1.8% will get a free very rare item. With over 50,000 registered players, that would mean they could give away as many as 1,000 very rare items and 10,000 rare items to players not using nuggets. I don't think we can expect Inno to be any more generous on the freebees than that.

DeletedUser363

I do think that this years event is better than last years. Last year you had to pay ridiculous prices to participate in the event. This year everybody gets 18 free chances to get prizes. It's almost like a second advent calendar. The only one thing that I don't like is that last year there was at least a limit on the amount of prizes you could buy, but this year they are letting the nugget spenders go wild (this is irrelevant however due to the UP shop being always available). This also has its benefits since the more set pieces there are in the world, the less valuable they become.

Due to the amount of people playing and the fact that you can get unlimited chances due to nuggets and bonds, I think that the set items will be not that rare by the end of the event. My predictions are that the uncommon set pieces will cost between 10k to 20k, the rare set pieces will cost from 35k to 55k, and the very rare will probably be around 150k to 250k.

DeletedUser22685

The tombola is here. Someone on Colorado has already spun 24 times :hmf: