Christmas tombola

DeletedUser

i just used my 120 bond on it and get these craps :D used 120 bond to get last 7 thing !

screenshot982.jpg

and some more information to who is not in beta world , about needed nugget to increase your luck on erase crap things !

screenshot983.jpg

use 800 nugget each time to erase crap things :D inno really will earn some good money from it :p there is nugget player that will spend more 800 nugget on it :D

DeletedUser32882

I really like this part:
At the end of the event the player with the most plays on each world will get all three new item sets as a special reward for free.
I was under the impresion that Inno ppl are very stupid.....guys i am wrong.They are very very smart.I am the stupid one here cuz i still play this ''very'' balanced game.
Not to mention the part whit ''improving ur CHANCE''.Incredible.
There green has no boundaries.

DeletedUser

I played tombola 10 times on beta and got only 2 uncommon items (bumppo's hat and quatermain's necklace), other 8 items were from common group (3 christmas goodies, 5 premium medals).

All games were without improving chances. Maybe we can get idea of chance to get rare or very rare items.

So far it's 0% :)

DeletedUser

come on guys... it is far better this year, than the last ;) I mean...20bonds for 1day premium? or 150nuggets+20bond for new set? (theoretically) that is like for free :p

DeletedUser

I tried it out using 2 of the 25 nuggets trials, so i cancelled out the common twice, i ended up getting a 250 bond letter and 50 bond letter. I used the bonds all to bid 19 times overall and i ended up with 2 uncommon items and the other 17 were common

DeletedUser

I made 3 draws:

Christmas cracker
Gingerbread biscuit
1 day of premium income

Without using nuggets... only used 40 upbs for getting another 2 draws.

DeletedUser

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?t=51980

You can also improve the chance of getting a rare item by spending extra nuggets or bonds. By paying extra nuggets/bonds you can exclude items in certain categories in the item pool.
in beta world there is only one option for improve chance as i see !!! only there is nugget ! so da twista you sure we will have bond option too ?!

DeletedUser

aahhh , i just calculated , how many time , i can use bonds to improve chance :D
but if we can use bonds to this , it would be great

!! edit !!
i just looked again and i see Last edited by Desi Boukerse; Today at 14:13. but i see its same ! you edit something but not bonds line :D maybe server want have bond option too :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1121

looks like i forgot a few mentions about bonds.. Should be fine now

DeletedUser

seeing only the product part of those new sets that got a value of being in range of a normal luck range, does this mean it could be found on jobs?

also about the new sets, are they only available during christmas, or will they also be added to steel chests?

DeletedUser

seeing only the product part of those new sets that got a value of being in range of a normal luck range, does this mean it could be found on jobs?

also about the new sets, are they only available during christmas, or will they also be added to steel chests?

For now the sets are only available in the christmas tombola. There are no plans to use them in other ways in the future yet. We might reconsider this in a couple of months but as I said, nothing planned.

;);) only tombola !

DeletedUser34022

the prices increased 20+ nuggets. my uncommon lottery price became 45 nuggets instead of 25 nugget. is this a bug?

Slygoxx

Only the first time each day is free, every time after that costs 20 nuggets or bonds. That's probably why the costs increased by 20 nuggets.