Resolved Christmas quests finished

DeletedUser

That makes no sense to complete a tutorial again! Weather its new or not.

Bad Billy Jack

It has come to my attention from an alliance member who had gotten the quest (from Henry, the bartender) that perhaps we need to complete the new tutorial missions that Henry has in order for it to appear...

The Christmas Angel, last Christmas quest to get the snowman's hat, comes from the Sheriff, not Henry.

I don't have the quest either yet.

<waits patiently>

DeletedUser

It has come to my attention from an alliance member who had gotten the quest (from Henry, the bartender) that perhaps we need to complete the new tutorial missions that Henry has in order for it to appear...
And for some reason that new tutorial mission doesn't show for me, yet it does for a fellow town member of the exact same level (though she's a she).

DeletedUser

I waited for the 24th patiently but still no Christmas angel and still no Snowman's hat.

DeletedUser

I can only say: give it a bit of time. Last year was on 24th, maybe they changed it. I am not sure.
We are trying to find out an answer for you guys, just have patience.

DeletedUser

I can only say: give it a bit of time. Last year was on 24th, maybe they changed it. I am not sure.

Thanks for your help!!! Glad to see you are on top of it for us!

DeletedUser25233

Yeah, me too. have done all these quests except Jack Frost and the Christmas Angel. Still haven't been offered them :-(

DeletedUser

I only need Christmas Angel but I dont see it.

I hope this:

DeletedUser

I hope we will get an answer soon and I hope it is a positive one. Since the entire quest series was available, don't see why the Hat would not be. Doesn't make sense.
Anyway, give us time. Is Christmas time and at this time is pretty hard to reach the right people.

DeletedUser

all I really want is the Snowman's hat

I too have not yet received the Christmas (Christmas Angel) quest - I have completed all the rest on this page

would like to know if it will become available/accessible (without a time limit)
or will I have to wait a whole year for the same thing to happen?

I beat up the fake santa - but still no Snowman hat... I did get a useless Christmas hat though (I tried it on and the Snowman hat quest still didn't appear)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Little help

Hello everyone.I not get from Maya that Jack Frost quest.maybe need to put something in product spot?or somebody can help me to get this quest from maya.

Thanks my friends

DeletedUser21299

hello

I have beat fake santa and got christmas hat "maya quest" but I did not get Quest from sherriff way ? hollyday hat

tanks niklas81

DeletedUser21299

hollyday item????????

I have beat fake santa and got christmas hat "maya quest" but I did not get Quest from sherriff way ? hollyday hat

tanks niklas81
progress.gif
http://forum.the-west.net/editpost.php?do=editpost&p=547600

DeletedUser

Yea same thing here. I got the santa hat from Maya but not the Holiday hat from the Sheriff. Did you finish all the Christmas quests though? I did but now I'm waiting for the sheriff to give me my hat!

DeletedUser

As I mentioned before, we do not know yet. So I ask you please to have patience. Santa usually comes between 24th and 25th. It would make total sense to be available on the 25th 0:00.
If it is not, then please be patient. We are trying to find out what happened with the quest.

Please keep the questions in 1 thread only, or I will have to lock/delete all of them!

DeletedUser

Christmas Quests

Hello. I finished all the christmas quests last year (I know that cos I didn't get any new ones this year) but I'm not getting the sheriff's quest for the hat. Can anyone help me please?

DeletedUser

I am not going to endlessly repeat myself. Read above and stop opening new threads!!!

DeletedUser

I just got it on all 6 worlds I play