Resolved Christmas quests finished

DeletedUser

I just finished all the quests with Christmas prefix. For the final one, 10 hours of treasure hunting I thought we got some sort of snowman hat or something like it.
Maya's last comment was something about wearing the found necklace to the party. I did get an aztec necklace during one of the treasure hunt 2 hour stints.

I am wondering now if finishing up the holiday 'party' is part of this? Anyone know?

(I did get $750 and quest points and an attribute point in strength.)

Is there something I missed?

DeletedUser

If you have finished all the christmas quests then another quest from John should now be open in the saloon

DeletedUser

Lol, NOW I feel that re-speccing to the tune of $16,000 was totally worth it

fossil1999

sigh:
Q. Why can't I see <insert name of job>?
A. You don't have enough labor points (LP). You need at least 1 LP to be able to do a job and you have to be within a certain distance of being able to do the job depending on your level. You can see jobs that you are farther away from doing as your level gets higher. To find the skills used and difficulty, see Jobs on West Stats.

(i bet Elmyr!)

DeletedUser

Answer found here:

There are two time limits:

every player has to finish the first X-mas quest before 28.12.09 (server time). It's an easy quest. The other x-mas quests have no time requirement.

If you solve all x-mas quests, you'll get an extra quest from 24.12-6.1.

DeletedUser

As long as you have completed Christmas (Oh Tannenbaum, oh Tannenbaum) and Christmas (Where did I put my candles?) the later christmas quests should still be available. They are for me anyway.

DeletedUser

As long as you have completed Christmas (Oh Tannenbaum, oh Tannenbaum) and Christmas (Where did I put my candles?) the later christmas quests should still be available. They are for me anyway.

Really? If you hadn't started them, they disappeared on the 26th, which wasn't one of Gem's deadlines given. Jack Frost disappeared for someone who'd already accepted it but can't be completed. I guess he didn't do Henry's first quest or two first.

DeletedUser

Jack frost was a seperate quest, not required for the SP and AP rewards, only for Christmas (Christmas Angel).
It is no longer available, and Christmas (Christmas Angel) will no longer be available even if you already completed the first three quests, that is how I interpreted Gem's earlier statement.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I thought it meant that if you finished all of the others, Christmas Angel would be there between the 24th and Jan. 6th. Funny how we can all read the same thing and see something different. I'd love to test it out, but there's no way I'd be able to do Treasure Hunt by then.

DeletedUser

^^ That's what I meant. Sorry, I was half asleep. Christmas angel should still be available until 1/6 for those who completed Jack frost and the first quests in the series while they were available.

DeletedUser

Jack frost was a seperate quest, not required for the SP and AP rewards, only for Christmas (Christmas Angel).
It is no longer available, and Christmas (Christmas Angel) will no longer be available even if you already completed the first three quests, that is how I interpreted Gem's earlier statement.

Confirmed.
In one world I delayed completing Jake Frost until Dec 24th, and completed all the other Christmas quests (including treasure hunt). For the snowman's hat quest to appear, I had to complete Jack Frost too.

DeletedUser

Confirmed.
In one world I delayed completing Jake Frost until Dec 24th, and completed all the other Christmas quests (including treasure hunt). For the snowman's hat quest to appear, I had to complete Jack Frost too.

Which makes perfect sense, given that quest involves kids building a snowman.

DeletedUser

I got the hat after completeing whats that strange smell.Christmas angel came up . the christmas star was done earlier. its a +2 all round hat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Question peops:

With the Christmas Quests I have just been given:
Christmas (Wanted: Man in a red coat) with instructions:

Exploration (6 hours)

If this supposed to appear in the list of jobs on the map? or do i just set course for a town 6 hours away?

DeletedUser

thats where I have the problem. It doesn't show in the list of jobs.:sad: