Christmas in the Forum Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
"The West" Forum Christmas Themed Banner

Howdy Folks
The old trusty forum banner is good but it doesn't show the real spirit of the Christmas season. The posse and I are looking for a brand spanking new banner which will be a site for all forum comers for 2 weeks around Christmas.
It can be based off the original banner or it can be an entirely new design. It can be the highest quality or a simple paint drawing. The main point is to have fun doing it and enjoy checking out others’ masterpieces.
Fancy yourself an artist? Well you don’t have to! We want everyone with access to a computer, yes that means you reading this right now, to grab your graphic program of choice and start designing A Christmas themed banner for The West Forum. What harm can it do?! The runners up still receive a wonderful prize!
Winners will be decided via a public vote.

The Prize

1st - 2 months on the four main premium services + Premium Chest + Banner displayed
2nd - 1 month on the four main premium services + Steel Chest
3rd - 14 days on the four main premium services + Iron Clad Chest
[(Premium services include: Automation, Character Bonus, Higher Income and More Energy). (1 month= 28 days)]

The Rules

Your banner must be 682 pixels wide by 91 pixels high. All banners will be checked! This is the size of the current banner so it must be the same! (The banner at the bottom of this post is the correct size). You may take the image for editing if you wish.
Your banner must be your own work (It may have stock images/renders, but not already edited images).
The Text "The West" must be present! However you can move it and decorate if you please.
It must be water marked (username written in small letters in a corner.) Although make sure it’s big enough to read.
If you have a plain white background please make it transparent. Patterns, colours and objects in the background are ok.
Your banner must be of high quality, for example it must not be an image with added text.
We will be analysing each banner to decide whether it can go into the vote.
We reserve the right to request .PSD (or other layered formats from GIMP or Paint Shop Pro etc.) files and/or source pictures if we believe your entry was not your own work.
It must have a strong connection to the theme.
Your artwork may be disqualified and excluded from the poll at the discretion of a Community Manager and reasoning not listed here.

The Conditions of Entry

You are allowed to enter two banners.
You may not edit or change your banners; you have plenty of time to create your banner so there is no need to rush posting your entry. However late entrants will not be considered.
Post your banners in this thread. Don't PM them to me.

The Theme

The theme is... ”The West” forum Christmas banner

Time Limit

Entry closes on the 14/12/2013 23:59PM(Server time).

Feedback

Any comments or questions about the rules? Please PM me or alternatively contact Da Twista! Do not post them here![/QUOTE]

The Banner

waJcoSf.png

Last edited:

jarograv

Entry #1: [spoil]
tw_xmas1_transparent_by_jarograv-d6wcy8i.png

changed it to the transparent version, feel free to delete the conversation below ^_^[/spoil]

Last edited:

Hi Folks,

Merry Christmas, my entry reminds us of what Christmas is all about.

west at christmas.png

Cheers

Grant Masters

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Merry Christmas to All...
My first entry.

Attachments

• KingNithin.png
    KingNithin.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 274

DeletedUser35120

av5yk8.png

Merry Christmas in advance to all :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser36232

Season's Greetings From ♞ЩЯΛПGLEЯ'S KПOB♞

:D Howdy Pardners! :D

Well lookie here.
Seems animated banners aren't welcome round these here parts.
So's I went ahead and stopped the snowin' :p
t'aint as purdy without the snow, but she'll hafta do

TheWestBanner_zps928177ec.jpg

Ya'll Come Visit Us, Ya Hear?

ForumSig_zpsac7c0ab1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2676

Here's my entry:

Xmasban_zps1644a475.png

Hope I get in, it says 10 mins left on the game server time :s

Status
Not open for further replies.