Christmas Bonanza

DeletedUser

wow.. talk abt Christmas gifts..
8 new quests....

and yet again MORE WOOD.. (What about global warming owing to cutting trees)

DeletedUser

oh yeaaaah!!!!
and did you check out the mini map? cant figure out the reason for that new addition..
keep map open after selection of position

DeletedUser41

Just easier to locate exactly where each town is, i usually have to re-open map when clicking about to get my bearings again, its a useful addition IMO.

DeletedUser

it requires a lot of items, berries, sugar, wood, gem, flour, etc. etc.

My beta char has been doing it non-stop since it came out and I'm still far from finishing some of them, I'm doing all and making progress in some of them.

I like these quests, at least keep me occupied and change of pace from the normal job grind routine.

DeletedUser

on the beta i've been forced to a stop on the one that requires a cigar. i can't do trading with the indians. i wish the indian set would help you with that.

DeletedUser

on the beta i've been forced to a stop on the one that requires a cigar. i can't do trading with the indians. i wish the indian set would help you with that.

Indian set shouldn't help you trade with Indians (you're an imposter, you're killed) but maybe they could add it to the Pilgrim set and make that associated with Evangelizing as part of that set ...

wow.. talk abt Christmas gifts..
8 new quests....

and yet again MORE WOOD.. (What about global warming owing to cutting trees)

But it's only in world 1 ... for now!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Who wouldn't be excited about MORE WOOD! How do you think extenze has sold over 1 billion of those sugar pills?

more wood? that is a bummer! why they ask for so much wood in the first place? no chance for the non-vigor guy, and this is far from ok!