Votes: 3 4.9%

Votes: 23 37.7%

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Hey all. Thanks to everyone who entered they all look great! You should be proud of yourselves.
It's time to vote for your favourite banner! To vote, simply check the box which corresponds to the banner in the 1st post. It is a multiple vote so if you have 2 favourites you can pick both of them. Please refrain from voting for all the banners!!
Asking people in game to come vote in the poll is encouraged but please DON'T anyone to vote for you specifically. If this happens you will be disqualified from the competition.
Voting will be open for a week so we can get the winning banner up ready for Christmas.

Thank you and good luck! :)

tw_xmas1_transparent_by_jarograv-d6wcy8i.png

5yWA9.png

GU0H0s2.png
(re-sized)

attachment.php

av5yk8.png

28vexk5.jpg

7. DISQUALIFIED

orgo.jpg

Xmasban_zps1644a475.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

voted for the 2nd one since i love how waupee or the indian dude got turned into rudolph secondly it used stuff from TW itself like the frozen rifle and gun and the fake santa hat and the christmas hat for the banner

DeletedUser31931

This is turning into a close race between 8 and 2 though. I voted for both, because I couldn't choose between them.

DeletedUser

Thank you for the votes for #6!

I wanted to make something completely different then what i thought most people would try to enter, I wanted to keep The Western look and feel, while still adding some Christmas holiday stuff, The image was 100% custom made too! No alterations from an already existing image, its completely original! Glad those of who who voted for it liked it! Means alot!

Oregonbond
(World Dakota)

DeletedUser

No. 7 is disqualified. Any votes for banner no 7 will be considered null. Please do not discuss this decision or anything related to the disqualification reasons on the forum.
Banner creator: if you have any questions about this decision please send me a private message.

Last edited by a moderator:

1Big Chief

I thought they were all quite impressive... declined to vote ... so I went with #7 .. disqualified my vote :D <kidding>
Because they were all good.. I won't say I voted for #8 ;)
Merry Christmas ALL... have a blessed one & a Happy & Safe New Year

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Well, seems like this competition has come to a close. Thanks to everyone who entered and everyone who voted. You guys made this competition possible. All the banners looked great and if it was possible I'd display them all.
Overall there were 61 voters who cast 96 votes. The votes for 1st place were even for two banners the whole way through but in the end we did find a winner.
I'll stop my yibber yabber now and announce the winners!

1st Place: Orgo (2 months on the four main premium services + Premium Chest + Banner displayed)

2nd Place: shtefyx (1 month on the four main premium services + Steel Chest)

3rd Place: KihtrakX (14 days on the four main premium services + Iron Clad Chest)

I will contact the winners shortly to organise prizes.

Thanks again everyone and I hope to see you at the next competition which will be held sometime after new years.
I wish you all a very merry Christmas, happy holidays and a happy new year! Be safe and have fun! :)

Your friendly neighbourhood mod, sambee

DeletedUser20688

It was definitely a nail biter! I'm just glad to see a healthy level of participation in the GAM forum again. My hat is off to sambee for putting together and running a great event. Finally, congrats to my fellow finalists and all that contributed to the contest.

Thanks for all the forum users as well that took the time to vote. We appreciate it!

DeletedUser2676

Thank you everyone ^_^

Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to Y'all...see you all in the next comp :)

DeletedUser34084

Hehe, Merry Christmas everyone! I had some solid competition this time
5VbRX.png