Resolved chivingtons farm

• Thread starter sanctimonious kid
  • Start date

DeletedUser

working on the soldier questline, 'the avenger', ive finished the pastor brahms quest of guarding fort for 8 hours on a sunday. according to weststats the next quest requires a few clubs and shottys, and for me to be at chivingtons farm.

cant find chivingtons farm anywhere on the map. im sure ive been there before, but up, poof, its vanished... this a bug?

cheers

DeletedUser

The quest before that is supposed to be from Maya right? I cant seem to unlock that quest even though I have finished repairing the uniform. Any tips for it? I am stuck at the moment...

DeletedUser

The quest before that is supposed to be from Maya right? I cant seem to unlock that quest even though I have finished repairing the uniform. Any tips for it? I am stuck at the moment...

What level are you?
For this quest you need level 32

DeletedUser

Found out. weststats.com is wrong about this quest and so is the ingame instructions. Maybe wrong translation?

Anyway Maya is not the one offering this quest. It will only be visible when you travel down to the fort. And you need to do it on a sunday and you need complete it on a sunday. Contradictory to the ingame text on the quest.