P&P Chinese

DeletedUser

But easy is not what they are looking for.

we seen that last few fights :D, imo mr ming these fights can be fun and challenging, but the way recent fights have been, theres no challenge just frustration and anger, somehow either you chinese come to weak, or way to strong to fights, but still haven't found a nice way in between to make the fights really challenging, and i look forward to the day you guys do!

DeletedUser

I am merely a reporter and can only express what I observe on the battlefield and what I gather in interviews. I think it is still early to make such conclusions and you should be more patient. One of the elders said to me once: great wisdom and fortune will only come to those who embrace the gifts of life; the unsatisfied will forever live demanding what he shall never receive, oblivious to the beauty surrounding him.

DeletedUser

I am merely a reporter and can only express what I observe on the battlefield and what I gather in interviews. I think it is still early to make such conclusions and you should be more patient. One of the elders said to me once: great wisdom and fortune will only come to those who embrace the gifts of life; the unsatisfied will forever live demanding what he shall never receive, oblivious to the beauty surrounding him.

maybe chinese have patience but look at the FF first chinese fight had 200+ signed in after recent fights this one now has only 165 signed in, thats quite a big decline due to people unhappy about last few fights

DeletedUser

If you read the elder's advice above a little bit more carefully, you will understand that is the "unhappiness" you talk about that it refers to. People are unhappy due to their own expectations and unfulfilled demands, while completely ignoring what they have been offered. The Chinese way does not reward ungratefulness and impatience.

DeletedUser17612

If I don't get a reward from your draw tomorrow, i will not do your battles anymore.
:whistle:

:laugh:

DeletedUser

If I don't get a reward from your draw tomorrow, i will not do your battles anymore.
:whistle:

:laugh:

thats blackmail :D and we all know some people are just junkies that go to any battle anyway even if its 100 vs 1 :D

DeletedUser35455

After weeks of battle wounds gained in losses, victories and close calls in that dark dungeon, I have decided to give my soldiers a week long break to enjoy the women, the sake and your lovely beach. We shall continue our WAR next week. Use this precious time to your benefit: plot, train your soldiers and meet us with great resistance once again.

DeletedUser35490

For some reason you remind me of that one character in movies who runs first out of harm's way hiding behind children/elderly and when he's sure he's out of danger comes out and brags how he was the bravest. Always ALWAYS makes me laugh :laugh:

DeletedUser22685

For some reason you remind me of that one character in movies who runs first out of harm's way hiding behind children/elderly and when he's sure he's out of danger comes out and brags how he was the bravest. Always ALWAYS makes me laugh :laugh:

mrsatan1.jpg