Chef Weapon Set

DeletedUser36358

I total agree with HelenBack on this, I have not spent a lot of money on this game but I do buy premium every year and thought about the 75% extra deal, but INNO you are killing the game ... I know its been said before, but this is way too much and I for one will not spend any more money on a dieing game. I hate it because I do like this game and it is the only one I play. I do no see how you could fix it at this point, Surely you too have to see this, Adventures for a quest, I have waited for over and hour and given up ... I did finish the shiny golden gun request, but that is it ...no more quest with adventures, think I am giving up on fort fighting as opposed to going there for target practice.

On top of the killer gun, an American set which is designed to get you killed? Oh well, the way many have gone before me ... as goes Briscoe as other worlds have gone ....

DeletedUser26820

Just an observation if it's any recompense.....

The bag of pretzels in the Bond Shop on Briscoe is available for both 600 bonds or 600 nuggets.
So non-premium players don't have to purchase nuggets to get it. Just spend the same amount of bonds as every other toon.

Now you can have something available to both bond spenders and nugget spenders at the same quantity.

DeletedUser15491

Yeah, those people with lvl 3 chef weapons really made adventures unbalanced, especially those who don't play honorably. They suck lol :D

What inno should do is do a release of older CS items (like venomous snake + wright gear etc) for bonds. That way people might have a chance of when adventures.

Also, develop a free set (but less powerful) than chef to help combat the imbalance.

asdf124

Yeah, those people with lvl 3 chef weapons really made adventures unbalanced, especially those who don't play honorably. They suck lol :D

What inno should do is do a release of older CS items (like venomous snake + wright gear etc) for bonds. That way people might have a chance of when adventures.

Also, develop a free set (but less powerful) than chef to help combat the imbalance.
They should actually make a better matchmaking system, the current one is level based which isn't the biggest factor.