RP Discussion Characters Thread

DeletedUser

As I enjoy creating Character profiles, Celxis began to make some in another section for fun, 'Where the heck is everybody'. I too, enjoy making the profiles, so I have made this thread to contain them.

DeletedUser

Here are two characters. One from Celxius, one from me, imported from the other thread.

(Using the same design as the Disciples of Dante thing.)

Name: Goruga
Nicknames: Gore, Beast.
Race: Orc

Appearance: Big, green, well built. Dresses in hides with a particular preference for buckskin.
Body Size: About half a head taller than a human.
Body Colour: Green
Hair Colour: Maroon
Eye Colour: Brown
Equipment: A knife and a length of rope (he travels light).

Profession: Adventurer, often volunteers for heavy labor for reasons unknown.
Personality: Goruga tries to portray himself as a hulking savage, but in reality, he's quite sensitive to other people's weaknesses.
For unknown reasons, he's particularly disposed towards people with disabilities.
Often Seen: Weightlifting. His goal is to become the strongest creature in the world.
Most known for: Once wrestling an ogre to the ground.
Favorite Food: Roasted nuts.
Favorite Colour: Lime.

Character! What do you think you can do with him?

As long as we are posting characters, here is mine :)

A310toyuma-008.jpg

Name: Charles Prince
Nicknames: Charlie, Charlie Prince
Race: Human, Caucasian
Appearance: Somewhat Tall, Pale, well built. Short dirty blonde hair, a matching colored short beard. Wears Fashionable clothing, sometimes referred to as a homosexual due to his flamboyant appealing clothing, loyalty to his gang leaders, and avoidance of women.
Body Size: 5'10.
Body Colour: White, sunburn at times from long hours of riding.
Hair Colour: Dirty blonde
Eye Colour: Amber
Equipment: Two Schofield revolvers, a duel holster gunbelt with ammo lupes on the straight front and straight back.
Profession: Outlaw/Pistoleer. Incredibly accurate and casual draw of his weapons.
Personality: A raging sociopath. If someone is to insult him, their harshness is met with serious physical injury or death. He is loyal to most of his friends, expecially his leader. He is fearful of women, and is easilly jealous. Easilly mistaken to be gay, which in the time period is a terrible thing for a man to be accused of.
Often Seen: Riding alongside his good friend and leader Ben Wade, as well as massacreing people who oppose him in some way. As he draws a pistol, he does not reach across his body to draw properly. Instead, he lifts his gun from its holster, flips it as it points downwards in his hands, and goes on to take aim from there.
Most known for: His complete disregard for the safety of others who oppose him, disagree with him, or go against his friend(s), also known for his association with the 'Ben Wade' gang.
Favorite Food: Death... (Possibly pie)
Favorite Colour: (Most likley) Brown.

DeletedUser

I love them both...Character's aren't my specialty...Apparently background story and idea's are mine but i'm not sure i can create a good character but it takes me quite a while.

DeletedUser

It's ok F. C. Here is another one I've just finished.

(Dedicated to James The Hunter, who will not be joining us anytime soon due to his real life adventures yadda yadda yadda...)
beauregard.jpg
|
beauregard_pgt.jpg

| means older years.

Name: James Travis West

Nicknames: James, Colonel, Travis, James West, Colonel West, | Old Man

Appearance: James is a serious looking man, who goes about his day in a no-bull manner. Various terrors in his life has brought him to this stance. He has a goatee, with an elegant moustache. He keeps his hair well parted most of the time in formality, but he doesn't require himself to be pretty all the time. He wears gray clothing to symbolize his affiliation with the confederacy.
| James has the look of an experienced man who has been through harsh times in his life. His hair has grayed from its brown tinge. He is all business and takes crap from no one. His past seems behind him, yet it still is plain when he recollects his life at times. He still holds his elegant moustache, but he has allowed his goatee to transform into a short beard which he often trims. Sometimes he simply shaves his beard, leaving a small vertical line of beard under his lip. His face shows his years, yet he is still the old fighting spirit he once was.

Body Colour: White

Hair Colour: Brown | Grayish brown

Eye Colour: Blueish green | gray

Equipment: Colt Dragoon M1849, 1860 officers saber | Remmington 75' and a Merwin Hulbert SA, Krag Jorgensen rifle, and 1860 offcers saber.

Profession: Confederacy Colonel | Bounty Hunter / Hired Gun

Personality: A tough soldier who proved competent to be given a position as an officer, but quickly promoted to Colonel due to his unwavering determination and loyalty. His opponents claim it was due to a shortage of Confederate colonels, yet he and his allies dismiss the accusation. He takes crap from no one, and he holds his friends close to himself. He is a deeply troubled man and he is a lone wolf from his family due to deaths and murder.
| As an old man James seems willing to go to great lengths to prove that he is a strong and willing individual that he once was. He still has the take-no-crap personality, and he is less troubled by his harsh past. Most men his age are frail, or dead. However, he is not most men. He fights almost as strongly as he did in his youth, though he shares no mercy on those who have death comming to them.

Often Seen: In saloons, on the battlefield, with other leaders, or commanding regiments. | In saloons, working as a hired gun, traveling with allies, or taking charge to complete an objective.

Most known for: His courageous efforts to promote the Confederate cause. | His courageous efforts to have promoted the Confederacy, or his treachery against the United States.

Favorite Food: James enjoys a good dish of steak complemented with lettuse or potato.

Favorite Colour: Many claim he loves the color grey, yet some claim he likes blue over it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

UGH!!! I hate it when you get the writer's block and can't think of anything...God dammit....Grrr, ugh i hate this part. :p

DeletedUser

Look at an example to get your mind going.

Oh, by the way, I nominate myself for Character creation master :razz:

DeletedUser

:p

I would vote for you...It's a toss up between you Celxius and Lord regal.

DeletedUser

Im just going to get a good foundation for my character/character family. (Work in progress)

The pictures are how I invision the characters to look.

(3:10 yuma)
yuma3.jpg

Daniel Henry... Last name unknown.
1828-1868 Aged 40 at death.

Name: Daniel Henry...

Nicknames: Dan, Lieutenant Dan, Lieutenant, Mr. Sharps.

Appearance: Daniel was a simply dressed man in casual attire. He wore his Union uniform only when attending meetings of all sorts. He preffered to blend in with the environment as the War went on.

Hair Colour: Brown

Equipment: Colt Dragoon M1849, 1860 officers saber | Remmington 75' and a Merwin Hulbert SA, Krag Jorgensen rifle, and 1860 offcers saber.

Personality: A well mannered, compassionate and proud man, Daniel looked forward to raising a large family. He enjoyed a good drink with friends and he liked living as a rancher. When the Civil War came, he and his son served. He was quickly promoted to a lieutenant because of his background knowledge of the confederates. He was one of the few in the early part of the war to prove a worthy adversary of their fast riders, as he himself was involved in a major deal of combat. By 1862, he had been wounded. Said to have been by his own soldiers. Although he was shipped home with a serious injury, he managed to raise his family well. His son became a Marshal soon after the war, then chose to settle down as a small town Sheriff with an ex-outlaw wife, only to have been killed in 1881, or so said. Yet Daniel died in 1868, while working as a Bounty Hunter for the railroad, he was shot to death by a band of sadistic outlaws.

Often Seen: Leading quick raids on Confederate camps, rallying the troops, encamped on hills overlooking open battlefields.

Most known for: Scoring around 34 kills and carrying a Henry rifle lacking a butt stock as a sidearm.
1860henryrifleedited2.jpg

He would draw it as if it were an abnormally large revolver, yet he held it with ease. He only used it 8 times, 3 during ambushes of Confederate wagons, the other 5 as a backup. He used an ordinary Spencer rifle with an slightly longer barrel for long range accuracy. He is said to have never missed a shot he aimed for with his spencer.

Favorite Food: It is said that he loved steak.

Favorite Colour: Red.

(Can't recollect the movie...)
mag_7.jpg

Samuel David... ? Last name unknown.
1844-1881? Aged 37 at ?death?
| means later, || means even later...

Name: Samuel David...

Nicknames: Marshal, Sheriff, Sam, S. D.

Appearance: Samuel was a roughly dressed man most of his life, not turning around until the Civil War where he wore his Uniform with pride. Soon after, he proudly wore a silver/golden star on his vest or Jacket (whichever he decided to wear for the day) as he was Marshal, later on he was Sheriff.

Hair Colour: Dark brown

Equipment: Remington New Model Army, Henry Lever action | Colt Peacemaker (SAA) || Custom made/engraved Schofield in .45 Colt ammunition.

Profession: Union Soldier | Marshal | Sheriff.

Personality: A stern and serious man, and scarred from the horrors of many battles gone wrong in the Civil War. His unit was terrorized by a horde of savage confederates led by Colonel West. Sam and seven other captives were taken into custody. For six weeks, he was held in horrid conditions at a Confederate stockade, under the supervision of Mr. West's close aides. He and three other Unioners managed to escape, however two of them were shot as they fled. Sam and the other soldier made it back to a Union camp, where they were met with apathetic reunity. Once Lieutenant Daniel heard that his son had fled capture, he immediately rushed to the said camp to congradulate Samuel and beg the leader to promote him. The leader of the camp initially refused, but after hearing Sam and the other survivors stories, promoted them both to Sergeants and off the front lines. Sam was a proud man afterwards, but he never fully recovered from seeing his friends die, yet he was astonishingly able to cover it up in his mind as if it never happened.

Often Seen: Leading quick raids on Confederate camps, rallying the troops, encamped on hills overlooking open battlefields.

Most known for: Apprehending two well known Outlaws; Kenny Micks and Richard Brown. Samuel was a Marshal for 10 years after the Civil War until he decided to start a family, whereafter he became Sheriff and was supposedly shot to death in his own home, where all three murderors were shot to death in turn by his son.

Favorite Food: Jerkey

Favorite Colour: Black

(Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid)
paul-newman-robert-redford-butch-cassidy-and-the-sundance-kid.jpg

David Parson (Adopted), ____________________________ Roy Parson.
David "Schofield" Parson ~Adopted
1876- current Aged 21

I'll post their profiles once I finish my story.

Name:
Nicknames:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Colour:

DeletedUser

Here's a more advanced version of my Over the top character:

Name: Łukasz Czerwinski

Nickname: Czerwinek

Hair: Dark brown

Eyes:Dark brown

Appearance: Czerwinski stands 5'11 with a relatively muscular build. When on the battlefield, he is said to look like a caveman. His hair is greasy, his uniform faded, and a tattered headband is wrapped around his head, decorated with pins from fallen enemy soldiers. His chin bears a heavy stubble, since he shaves about once a week, with his knife and no shaving cream. He looks like a heartless killer, but has an invisible sensitive side.

Specialization: Close Quarters Combat, First aid

Equipment:Captured Mauser K98 rifle or Remington 12-gauge shotgun, Colt 1911, knife, grenades

Personality: Your opinion of Czerwinski will depend heavily on which end of his rifle you happen to be on. When off the battlefield, he is a calm, sentimental and intelligent man, but can be rather zealous. He likes to argue, and loves to win. In combat, he harnesses every last drop of spirit he has, and converts it into sheer will. He will defend himself and his beliefs to the last drop of blood. However, he is not without his soft spots. He is willing to risk his life to save his comrades, an asset that often made him consider becoming a medic.

Religion: Roman Catholic

Favorite color: Red

Favorite food: Fried pierogi with sour cream

DeletedUser14280

You've all seen what I did in the Disciples RPG, right?
Here's a character design for Cogarl, because I can.

Name: Cogarl the Torturer
Nicknames: Blood Cougar
Race: Demon

Appearance: Cogarl appears as a red skinned, humanoid demon, with horns, claws, and a very bulky frame.
He wears loosely draped human skins over his body like a barbarian, simply for the terror and revulsion it causes.
Body Size: Cogarl is the same size as an average human, although his bulk may conceal this.
Body Colour: Bright red
Hair Colour: Black. Cogarl has a mane of wild hair down his back.
Eye Colour: Cannot be determined. Cogarl's eye color depends on his mood.
Equipment: Originally none, but started wielding a large spiked mace after losing in battle to a certain angel.

Profession: Legion commander and interrogator for the Cult of Everto.
Personality: Extraordinarily proud and arrogant. Isn't prone to rages, however.
Often Seen: Terrorizing whoever he can get his claws on.
Most known for: Spearheading efforts to destroy the Disciples, and attempting to capture one angel in particular...
Favorite Food: Cogarl claims it's human flesh, but he's actually developed a taste for fine wine.
Favorite Colour: Grey-blue, the color of night.

Abilities:[spoil]Being a demon, Cogarl is of course faster and stronger than humans of his size.
He has significant regenerative abilities, and combined with his tolerance for pain, this makes him extremely difficult to take down in a one-on-one battle.

Cogarl also has an apitude for dark rituals.
In particular, he's capable of magically compelling creatures to serve him,
and will often summon demons (and others) bound to his service to help him in a fight.[/spoil]

DeletedUser

You've all seen what I did in the Disciples RPG, right?
Here's a character design for Cogarl, because I can.

Name: Cogarl the Torturer
Nicknames: Blood Cougar
Race: Demon

Appearance: Cogarl appears as a red skinned, humanoid demon, with horns, claws, and a very bulky frame.
He wears loosely draped human skins over his body like a barbarian, simply for the terror and revulsion it causes.
Body Size: Cogarl is the same size as an average human, although his bulk may conceal this.
Body Colour: Bright red
Hair Colour: Black. Cogarl has a mane of wild hair down his back.
Eye Colour: Cannot be determined. Cogarl's eye color depends on his mood.
Equipment: Originally none, but started wielding a large spiked mace after losing in battle to a certain angel.

Profession: Legion commander and interrogator for the Cult of Everto.
Personality: Extraordinarily proud and arrogant. Isn't prone to rages, however.
Often Seen: Terrorizing whoever he can get his claws on.
Most known for: Spearheading efforts to destroy the Disciples, and attempting to capture one angel in particular...
Favorite Food: Cogarl claims it's human flesh, but he's actually developed a taste for fine wine.
Favorite Colour: Grey-blue, the color of night.

Abilities:[spoil]Being a demon, Cogarl is of course faster and stronger than humans of his size.
He has significant regenerative abilities, and combined with his tolerance for pain, this makes him extremely difficult to take down in a one-on-one battle.

Cogarl also has an apitude for dark rituals.
In particular, he's capable of magically compelling creatures to serve him,
and will often summon demons (and others) bound to his service to help him in a fight.[/spoil]

Who needs a 1 on 1 fight when all you need is a Mauser C-96? (Don't forget, bullets > swords... And 'divine/enchanted/magical' swords can not beat a blessed or silver bullet ;) .)

DeletedUser

It's ok F. C. Here is another one I've just finished.

(Dedicated to James The Hunter, who will not be joining us anytime soon due to his real life adventures yadda yadda yadda...)
beauregard.jpg
|
beauregard_pgt.jpg

| means older years.

Appearance: James is a serious looking man, who goes about his day in a no-bull manner. Various terrors in his life has brought him to this stance. He has a goatee, with an elegant moustache. He keeps his hair well parted most of the time in formality, but he doesn't require himself to be pretty all the time. He wears gray clothing to symbolize his affiliation with the confederacy.
| James has the look of an experienced man who has been through harsh times in his life. His hair has grayed from its brown tinge. He is all business and takes crap from no one. His past seems behind him, yet it still is plain when he recollects his life at times. He still holds his elegant moustache, but he has allowed his goatee to transform into a short beard which he often trims. Sometimes he simply shaves his beard, leaving a small vertical line of beard under his lip. His face shows his years, yet he is still the old fighting spirit he once was.

Hair Colour: Brown | Grayish brown

Eye Colour: Blueish green | gray

Equipment: Colt Dragoon M1849, 1860 officers saber | Remmington 75' and a Merwin Hulbert SA, Krag Jorgensen rifle, and 1860 officers saber.

Personality: A tough soldier who proved competent to be given a position as an officer, but quickly promoted to Colonel due to his unwavering determination and loyalty. His opponents claim it was due to a shortage of Confederate colonels, yet he and his allies dismiss the accusation. He takes crap from no one, and he holds his friends close to himself. He is a deeply troubled man and he is a lone wolf from his family due to deaths and murder.
| As an old man James seems willing to go to great lengths to prove that he is a strong and willing individual that he once was. He still has the take-no-crap personality, and he is less troubled by his harsh past. Most men his age are frail, or dead. However, he is not most men. He fights almost as strongly as he did in his youth, though he shares no mercy on those who have death comming to them.

Often Seen: In saloons, on the battlefield, with other leaders, or commanding regiments. | In saloons, working as a hired gun, traveling with allies, or taking charge to complete an objective.

Most known for: His courageous efforts to promote the Confederate cause. | His courageous efforts to have promoted the Confederacy, or his treachery against the United States.

Favorite Food: James enjoys a good dish of steak complemented with lettuse or potato.

Favorite Colour: Many claim he loves the color grey, yet some claim he likes blue over it.

Drugs, sex and booze my friend are my calling amigo hahaha!!!

Anyways, I'm afraid I shall have to fix that. Let's see....

What are you thinking with food? Steak is very good with potato, but James West prefers a good piece of steak with potatoes, coffee or whiskey, with cake or death on the side.

Color....hmmm gray, black, brown, a combination of the darker colors in life. Blood red espically!!! Gold trim however, always fitted his Confederate uniform.

Weapons....you forgot my sawn-off shotgun. I also used a Winchester Model 1894 as a main weapon. And I didn't use a Dragoon as a Colonel!!! I used a Colt Army Model 1860, without the stock attached. And as a bounty hunter, I either continued to use the Colt or used Colt weapons. I never strayed far from Colt, except when need be or when a better gun was made. My weapons of choice as a bounty hunter was a Colt Single Action Army and a Beretta Stampede, Old West model, which had the same principales of a Colt Single Action Army.

Don't forget he was always a lady's man, even after his wife's death. Women loved him, as he was always a strong, handsome, courageous, and best of all, he was always a gentleman. Women loved him, even the married ones. And it was always the beautiful ones he would court. Besides his wife, numerous others fell for him. Those included were the mysterious Angel, the Indian Ayashe, and many more.

He was also a smoker, known for his love of cigars and his ability to outsmoke even an Indian warchief. He was also friends with the Navajo, Apache, and numerous other Indian tribes of the West.

He was also a music man, able to play the violin, banjo, piano, and numerous other instruments with the skills of an artist. The harmonica he would play on long rides with his buddys to entertain them.

He was also a marshal in numerous towns, which were the either the seediest or the deadliest towns in the Wild West. The government always needed his help on numerous occasions.

And above all, James West was an alchoholic man. Whiskey, brandy, rum, beer, name it and he's drank it. Nothing can kill this man, except maybe old age.

A fine gambler too. Poker was his disease, but he played at it like a pro. It was said he was a very rich man, but decided to work as a bounty hunter because he loved the life.

So anyways Dave, you must work on reading the old storys of James West. Perhaps go to my profile and read up on The Wild West, Civil War, the Red Star, and alot of other RPGs that James West was used as a character. Remember, he is a deadly bounty hunter and a gentleman. He always killed for good, revenge, personnal gain, or because someone got out of line. He is the God of the Wild, Wild West. Simple as that amigo :)

DeletedUser

James West
[spoil]
| means older years.
beauregard.jpg
|
beauregard_pgt.jpg

D.O.D. 1938

Appearance: James is a serious looking man, who goes about his day in a no-bull manner. Various terrors in his life has brought him to this stance. He has a goatee, with an elegant moustache. He keeps his hair well parted most of the time in formality, but he doesn't require himself to be pretty all the time, only when around superior commanders and beautiful women. He wears gray clothing to symbolize his affiliation with the confederacy.

| Grayish brown

Eye Colour: Blueish green
| gray

Equipment: Colt Army Model 1860, 1860 officers saber
| Colt Bisley 1895 (Modified Peacemaker) and a Colt M1889 (m92) backup, A Winchester 1894, and an 1860 officers saber. He also carries a sawn down Colt 1878 coach gun.

Profession: Confederacy Colonel
| Bounty Hunter/Hired Gun

| As an old man James seems willing to go to great lengths to prove that he is a strong and willing individual that he once was. He still has the take-no-crap personality, and he is less troubled by his harsh past. Many men his age are frail, or dead. However, he is not like many men. He fights almost as strongly as he did in his youth, though he shares no mercy on those who have death coming to them, a trait picked up from years of betrayal, assassination, and murder.

Often Seen: In saloons, on the battlefield, with other leaders, or commanding regiments. Seen chatting with the local women at times, often being rather seductive.
| In saloons drinking, working as a hired gun, traveling with allies, or taking charge to complete an objective. Rarely acts as the loving gentleman to ladies that he once was, more of turning a blind eye to many, for he has grown accustomed to going about life in a serious and one-plain-goal manner.

Most known for: His courageous efforts to promote the Confederate cause. He was a charmer, after his wife’s death he began searching for many women to fill the role as his lover, but there were few, yet he appealed to them greatly.
| His good work as an on and off Gunman for hire, taking the role of Marshal in rowdy towns to help promote tranquility by force, and his veteran-ship from the civil war. Though he fought valiantly, he was a confederate. He often refrained from visiting the north. Two of his children were serving as Pinkertons for mining companies to the west, and do a moderately good job of it. James is well known for being an expert in military tactics, for employing a "Hammer and Anvil" ambush during the first battle of the bull run on a large but inexperienced regiment of Union soldiers encamped in a shallow valley. James charged in with cavalry, while Major Jackson "Jack of all trades" Balance, otherwise known as Peril, led a small group to entrench themselves in the path of the Union's retreat. As the soldiers were killed, wounded and captured by James's force, a small group of Kansas Jayhawkers led by Major Westwoods put up a fight against the Confederate forces, where in Westwoods and James engaged in hand to hand combat, ultimately injuring eachother but limping away from the scene. Later, James was injured at the battle of Gettysburg, and captured by Westwoods. Though he had the option of executing James by hanging, he had learned that his younger brother's life was spared, and saved, by James who told him to simply lie still in a trench.

Favorite Food: James enjoys a good dish of steak complemented with potato, a fine drink of Coffee or Whiskey, and perhaps a piece of cake occasionally.

Favorite Color: Many claim he loves the color grey, yet some claim he likes blue over it. Truth is, Gray and darker colors are appealing to him. If it has a golden outline to it, which reminds him of serving for the Confederacy, then he will cherish it for a while.
[/spoil]
Matthew West
[spoil]
5528_cm016.jpg

Name: Matthew Richardson West
Nicknames: Matt, Matthew Richardson, frère meurtrier (Brother's murderer)
D.O.D 1897
Race: Caucasian American
Appearance: A scrawny runt before the Civil War, Matthew quickly sprouted his masculinity as blood began to pour. By 1862, Matthew had left home to fight for the Union against his brothers and heritage. Matthew had a short beard, strong build and was a Sociopathic narcissist.
Hair Colour: Brown | Slight gray tint.
Eye Colour: Grayish blue | Gray
Equipment: Henry Rifle, James West's 1848 Dragoon revolver (Stolen) | 1896 model Krag Jorgensen rifle, C-96 Autopistol, Sawn down and stockless Winchester M1887 shotgun.
Profession: Union Sergeant | Bounty Hunter/ Hired Gun
Personality: A narcissistic and sociopathic nutcase, Matthew slayed his own brother in the battle of Gettysburg
Often Seen: Gambling and drinking in saloons, with saloon girls, and traveling in his own gang of ruffians.
Most known for: Excellent work as a paid gunman, he his loyal to the dime, yet if insulted by the contracter, he isn't too scared of penalties for shooting a mans toe off.
Favorite Food: Chicken
Favorite Color: Red
[/spoil]
William West
[spoil]
akilisYahooColdMountain5.jpg

Name: William Anthony West
Nicknames: Will, William, Sergeant.
D.O.D 1863
Appearance: A twin of Matthew West, his only difference is that he is slimmer during the Civil War.
Eye Colour: Bluish green
Equipment: M1861 Springfield muskett.
Profession: Confederate Lieutenant.
Personality: A charming intelectual, the Civil war isn't really the right place for him. He is a pacifist, and refrains from fighting when he can.
Often Seen: Studying, cleaning his rifle and clothing
Most known for: His service for the confederacy in the battle of Gettysburg.
Favorite Food: Turkey with gravy, Potatos, and shrimp.
Favorite Color: Green
[/spoil]

Harvey Clinton
[spoil]
51jz3V2brCL.jpg

Name: Harvey Clinton
Nicknames: Hank, Clint, Mr. H
D.O.D. 1899
Race: African American
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]

David Parson (Price)
[spoil]

9288_512x288_manicured__UMNIX54FZUWvYF14ktRNxQ.jpg

Name: David Custer Parson (Born, David Custer Price)
Nicknames: David, Dave
D.O.D. 1959
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]
Ray Parson
[spoil]
lonesome_dove_80303431-x600.jpg

Name: Raymond Parson
Nicknames: Ray
D.O.D. 1897
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]
Hiram Rhodes
[spoil]
tremors4-06.jpg

Name: Hiram William Rhodes
Nicknames: Hiram,
D.O.D. 1917
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]
Katherine Rhodes
[spoil]
1247256000-34908-TheQuick-12466164330.jpg

Name: Katherine Sarah Rhodes
Nicknames: Katherine, Kate, Katie
D.O.D. 1943
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]
Leroy McCoy
[spoil]
quigley.jpg

Name: Leroy Augustus McCoy
Nicknames: Roy
D.O.D. 1897
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]

Matt Jones
[spoil]
site_28_rand_1705988130_all_the_pretty_horses_maxed.jpg

Name: Bartholomew Matthew Jones
Nicknames: Matt
D.O.D. 1897
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]

Billy Jones
[spoil]
viggoappaloosa1.jpg

Name: Benjamine William Jones
Nicknames: Billy, Ben
D.O.D. 1917
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]

Warren Townsend
[spoil]
lens4658452_1243923094Jack_Bull.jpg

Name: Warren Wright Townsend
Nicknames: Warren
D.O.D. 1897
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]

William Harrison
[spoil]
219V-036-003.JPEG

Name: William Trousdale Harrison
Nicknames: Will
D.O.D. 1897
Appearance:
Body Colour:
Hair Colour:
Eye Colour:
Equipment:
Profession:
Personality:
Often Seen:
Most known for:
Favorite Food:
Favorite Color:
[/spoil]

(My Characters are superior to those of Celxius!)

DeletedUser14280

Hey, um, isn't there supposed to be a character limit on your posts?

DeletedUser

Hey, um, isn't there supposed to be a character limit on your posts?

Piss off. You're just jealous because Im rapidly expanding into your mouth of self promoted Role Play fame, Celxius :razz:

DeletedUser14280

Piss off. You're just jealous because Im rapidly expanding into your mouth of self promoted Role Play fame, Celxius :razz:
No, seriously.
I shrank the thingy to 10% zoom, and your post still took up the entire page.

DeletedUser

No, seriously.
I shrank the thingy to 10% zoom, and your post still took up the entire page.

So, you're for limiting the creativity of the Campfire users, is that it, Celxius? Ya know, that's the reason this place sucks so bad, everyone is too creative :rolleyes:

DeletedUser14280

I'm not for limiting creativity, I'm for limiting individual post length.
150 line maximum, please.