Character Job not working

cjw2707

n-game name: cjw2707
Affected worlds: World 3
Browser: Firefox 5.0

Type of Bug: (Select from below.)
  • Job
  • I have the character set to be a field cook and my inventory is full of all the good thinks to bake cakes, jugs of water only the screen is not picking up the fact that I have these items.
tried to see whether works on different PC's but alas it doesn't.

Thanks
CJ

Suzy Q

You got Production of charcoal, Preparation of corn flour, Jug of water, Bake slice of cake, Cook tomato puree, Cook tomato sauce and Cook baked beans. They are in your character under field cook, you have to buy the rest of the recipes from the marked or your trader or find them from jobs.

Lasarstar

Not sure what the problem is cjw. What is your crafting level? Are you trying to craft items that you have the level requirements for? Or are you trying to craft items that you only have recipes for in your inventory?

DeletedUser38477

No matter what I do I cant find out how to get charcoal for blacksmith and I am level 102 in blacksmith. I even bought the trunks for blacksmith but never got any charcoal. can somebody tell me how to get charcoal for I can level up in blacksmith..
Thanks

fortfighter1

No matter what I do I cant find out how to get charcoal for blacksmith and I am level 102 in blacksmith. I even bought the trunks for blacksmith but never got any charcoal. can somebody tell me how to get charcoal for I can level up in blacksmith..
Thanks
Some products required by crafters to make items come from other crafters, in this case charcoal is made by a field cook.
http://tw-db.info/?strana=recipe&craft=1