Character changes

Changing fundamental stuff for characters like tactics for soldiers should immediately be followed by a character change possibility.

DeletedUser37698

I already saw the reduce of the tactic bonus soldiers have.
Went from 50% to 25% wich I think is fine.
I dont belive they will let us change charecter, although that would be pretty cool.

Diggo11

Don't forget it was accompanied by buffing the impact of tactics in the duelling formula.

DeletedUser22685

You're still getting more use out of that 25% bonus now than you did from the 50% one when tactics was completely useless in duels.

DeletedUser35120

You're still getting more use out of that 25% bonus now than you did from the 50% one when tactics was completely useless in duels.

Which is why one would like to become a soldier now, if he/she isn't one already (I know I'm being an ass, trying to find reasons :p). But hey, I had to do it.

DeletedUser34408

A Potion of new Character, yummy, would sell well in the UP Shop for 2K nuggets and eliminate the negativity surrounding the potion of new beginning and bond envelopes in the very rare tombola category.

Deleted User - 1693871

A Potion of new Character, yummy, would sell well in the UP Shop for 2K nuggets and eliminate the negativity surrounding the potion of new beginning and bond envelopes in the very rare tombola category.

I would so love a potion like that.

DeletedUser32253

they are very much known for crapping up things most of the time, arent you all used to these crappy changes already? o_O

DeletedUser37788

After a big change like this they really should give players the option to change their class.

DeletedUser36559

I think worker class should be improved that's all I'm saying...

DeletedUser37788

I honestly feel like worker class is great at what it does.

The most lackluster class to me is adventurer - crap at everything except fortfighting.

DeletedUser

Huh?

Just no.

Workers suck, thats why there are so few of them in newer worlds. Advents are OP, not crap.

DeletedUser37788

Advents are OP at fortfighting, that's it.

On the other hand, workers are the best class at leveling.

rohith4444

if soldiers tactics are nerfed for duelleing

duelers critting rate in fort battles should be nerfed :/

edit: not sure what left in soldier class except that +10 health thing ( which is already a pain with ld builds after fort build updates )
/me still loves to be a pure HP soldier :/

Last edited:

DeletedUser37520

Advents are OP at fortfighting, that's it.

On the other hand, workers are the best class at leveling.

The added experience you get from the Worker class is negligible (5-10%) and other than that bonus there really isn't anything good. A couple of percent lower bank fees and some bonus to constructing buildings; it really isn't that spectacular.

The biggest flaw of the Worker class simply comes down to it being bad in PvP. Soldiers are insanely versatile, capable of being good at all elements of the game. Duelers are great in fort battles and adventurers are good for both jobs and fort battles. Workers got nothing of that. What I believe needs to be done to the Worker class is giving them a better fort battle bonus and to give them another useful ability instead of one of the "town building perks". Maybe give them a 15% bonus to stamina and hiding in fort battles and 10% more money from jobs.

When it comes to being able to change character class, it's a yes from me. I've never been able to understand why you can't change it. From an economic stand point this should be a gold mine, just charge 1000-2000 nuggets/bonds for it. It would improve the game experience for a lot of players that feel that they chose the wrong class and make bonds more useful. Skill points from class specific quests could just be deducted when you change the class, making it so that you have to do your new class' quest line to get skill points.

DeletedUser29082

Solider class has been the best multi class for ages, now things are changing but would like to see Worker class improved as well.

DeletedUser34408

if soldiers tactics are nerfed for duelleing

duelers critting rate in fort battles should be nerfed :/

edit: not sure what left in soldier class except that +10 health thing ( which is already a pain with ld builds after fort build updates )
/me still loves to be a pure HP soldier :/

With the previous duelling formula Appearance and Tactics didn't have much weight so you were getting very little value with the 50% tactics bonus, with the introduction of the new duelling formula, the weight of both Appearance and Tactics have been raised so your 25% tactic bonus now is more useful than your 50% tactics bonus previously.

With the previous duelling formula Appearance and Tactics didn't have much weight so you were getting very little value with the 50% tactics bonus, with the introduction of the new duelling formula, the weight of both Appearance and Tactics have been raised so your 25% tactic bonus now is more useful than your 50% tactics bonus previously.

Do you have any evidence for this allegation?